What Amuses Me Is Dundee

phoenix1876

We will need to see next season with Dundee. In my opinion they will lose a lot of key players over the summer, after that wee bugger Leigh moved down south, I'm sure Harkins will be moving up also. They will be competitive, but I just don't think they will win it.

Overall, with Hamilton, Falkirk, Livingstone and Raith Rovers (I think they will finish 2nd, the league will be extremely competitive next year, we will need to see what happens with SPL2 also.

One of the few times I`ve felt supremely optimistic about a result. Last time was Starks Park when I wagered and won a bundle. Even bigger bundle next week. Did well at 11/8 yesterday and that was only based on the fact that with a few exceptions, Morton have historically had an apalling record at Firhill.

just had a wee gander at the league table and noticed if the hadnt been deducted those points at the start of the season they would be top of the league with 66 points.

mind you they will probably be favourites next season

Before they got into Admin they were doing hilariously badly under Chisolm. Ironically, admin let them cut the deadwood and the punishment galvanised the team. Cheating barstewards. :angry: