Journey From Hell

Chicofan

Travelling to work today what a horrible horrible journey.

Took me over 90 minutes to get into town on what is usually a 25 minutes journey.

What a horrible bunch and i mean from all ages ranging from 7 year old weans right up to old pensioners.

Talk about bigotry and hatred???? jesus christ you should hear these cave dwellers in full flow!!

I had the joy of sitting beside a full family of h*ns..the fat mother nearly flattened me when she sat beside me and on came the feral kids...with the dad who was that pshed he could hardly walk/talk..wee boy no older than i would say 8 had a UVF flag draped round him and they all joined in when a chorus of "Lennon must die hello hello" rang around the bus.

And the bloody police?? just turn a blind eye to all anti social behaviour.

Didnt get any better on the bus out to Cumbernauld either!!!

I really do depise the old firm and everything associated with them.

They harp on about having a minority of fans who are bigots, from what i witnessed today i would say the majority are!

The've just won the league and all the want to do is shout about killing catholics.

Scumbags the lot of them..Scotlands shame.

Rant over!

FTOF

Took me over 90 minutes to get into town on what is usually a 25 minutes journey.

What a horrible bunch and i mean from all ages ranging from 7 year old weans right up to old pensioners.

Talk about bigotry and hatred???? jesus christ you should hear these cave dwellers in full flow!!

I had the joy of sitting beside a full family of h*ns..the fat mother nearly flattened me when she sat beside me and on came the feral kids...with the dad who was that pshed he could hardly walk/talk..wee boy no older than i would say 8 had a UVF flag draped round him and they all joined in when a chorus of "Lennon must die hello hello" rang around the bus.

They harp on about having a minority of fans who are bigots, from what i witnessed today i would say the majority are!

The've just won the league and all the want to do is shout about killing catholics.

Rant over!

FTOF

The worst thing about it is that had you been travelling by bus in the east end of Glasgow on a day that Celtic won the title the post would have been identical other than the names.

Rant over!

FTOF

Posts like this should be picked up by the press, and reproduced in their newspapers, to highlight the reality of what goes on with the blue (and just as bad, the green) hoardes, and what decent people of Scotland feel about these embarrassments to our society and country.

But will it?

Not a fukkin chance.

Sorry to say that central Blackpool was a microcosm of Glasgow yesterday. Both boil-afflicted cheeks of the communal arse were in full, bucky-fuelled voice at their respective Sky blue and Sky green 'big telly' clubs.

Yeuch! If only both sets of mutants had any idea how similar they actually are to one another, they'd want to reach for the nearest sharp object or bottle of paracetamol and end it all there and then.

Now there's a thing. :thinking:

Sorry to say that central Blackpool was a microcosm of Glasgow yesterday. Both boil-afflicted cheeks of the communal arse were in full, bucky-fuelled voice at their respective Sky blue and Sky green 'big telly' clubs.

Yeuch! If only both sets of mutants had any idea how similar they actually are to one another, they'd want to reach for the nearest sharp object or bottle of paracetamol and end it all there and then.

I'd recommend paraquat as a mixer for their Buckfast.

Apparently at the the game, the Killie fans were too close to the h*ns so the polis asked Killie fans to move which all bar one old boy did as he refused to move out of his season ticket seat. They put a steward between him and two rows back they moved the h*ns. By the end of the game, this 60 year old man was covered in spit. Absolutely pathetic and disgusting.

Apparently at the the game, the Killie fans were too close to the h*ns so the polis asked Killie fans to move which all bar one old boy did as he refused to move out of his season ticket seat. They put a steward between him and two rows back they moved the h*ns. By the end of the game, this 60 year old man was covered in spit. Absolutely pathetic and disgusting.

That is disgusting, I used to know a Rangers fan who this happened to when he ended up in the wrong end at Parkhead (or maybe Hampden...) in an OF match. It is unbelievable that people a) do that; and b)don't get ejected/arrested for it as it is effectively assault. I guess if there are 50+ people doing the spitting the stewards/police will shit it and do nothing, leaving people like this old guy you're talkiong about defenseless (the guy I mentioned was winding the tic fans up so he probably deserved it).

Total silence on this from our Rangers-friendly contingent I notice...

But maybe they weren't deliberately spitting. That's just the way they speak.

Rant over!

FTOF

Such an evocative post Chicofan. :thumbsup2:

The thing that amuses me about OF fans is that one group always thinks that they are inherently superior to the other. Yet, as others have said, it could quite easily have been a fat tim mother squashing you on the bus.

Not an image to dwell upon. :puke:

Is that dreadful club 'The Union' still open, Blackpool Jags? I always thought the phrase 'Scotland's shame' was just a hackneyed tabloid cliche until I drove past that hovel one Saturday afternoon (it couldn't have been later than 4pm); rat-faced, England shirt-clad knuckledraggers and squat, bulldog-faced "females" lurking outside, all p*shed out of their minds. Truly embarrassing. :(

Echo most of the responses here regarding both sides are as bad as each other.

Is it just me or has Glasgow got much worse say in the last 8 years???

I don't seem to remember it being quite as bad when i was younger..am I just getting old or are neds, bigotry and general anti social behaviour worse than they have ever been.

I actually meant to say in my intial post, I was out in Glasgow City Centre on saturday night for the first time in a long time, and I will not be returning any time soon..maybe just bad luck the pub i was in..but even then the streets are just full of neddy guys and lassie's..

Glasgow is a sh*thole :no:

Is that dreadful club 'The Union' still open, Blackpool Jags? I always thought the phrase 'Scotland's shame' was just a hackneyed tabloid cliche until I drove past that hovel one Saturday afternoon (it couldn't have been later than 4pm); rat-faced, England shirt-clad knuckledraggers and squat, bulldog-faced "females" lurking outside, all p*shed out of their minds. Truly embarrassing. :(

No, GI, thankfully its doors were banged shut for the last time some 4 or 5 years ago. It truly was a breathtaking spectacle inside (yes, I once ventured inside during an OF televised match, for precisely 52 seconds, out of sheer curiosity). Musical entertainment consisted of an Ulster flute band and there was some "UVF: what we stand for" recruitment(!!) literature scattered around. A Borough Council officer estimated that it would require a £1.5million refurbishment in order to have it upgraded to official Cave status.

One of the most horrific establishments of 21st century Britain.

Echo most of the responses here regarding both sides are as bad as each other.

Is it just me or has Glasgow got much worse say in the last 8 years???

I don't seem to remember it being quite as bad when i was younger..am I just getting old or are neds, bigotry and general anti social behaviour worse than they have ever been.

I actually meant to say in my intial post, I was out in Glasgow City Centre on saturday night for the first time in a long time, and I will not be returning any time soon..maybe just bad luck the pub i was in..but even then the streets are just full of neddy guys and lassie's..

Glasgow is a sh*thole :no:

You are probably just getting old, mate. ;)

Seriously, I don't think Glasgow is any worse that most UK cities or large towns in terms of ned culture. Some places are a damn sight worse! Having said that, most towns don't have two large football teams that cater specifically for neds/bigots/ar*eholes.

Personally, I tend to stick to the west end for a night out these days. Not only can I get home without having to brave the vomit comet, or pay over the odds for a taxi but the number of ar*seholes is also dramatically reduced. Generally speaking, I honestly don't think though that anti-social behaviour is any worse than when I was 19 or 20, it is just that I am less prepared to tolerate that kind of sh*te these days.

No, GI, thankfully its doors were banged shut for the last time some 4 or 5 years ago. It truly was a breathtaking spectacle inside (yes, I once ventured inside during an OF televised match, for precisely 52 seconds, out of sheer curiosity). Musical entertainment consisted of an Ulster flute band and there was some "UVF: what we stand for" recruitment(!!) literature scattered around. A Borough Council officer estimated that it would require a £1.5million refurbishment in order to have it upgraded to official Cave status.

One of the most horrific establishments of 21st century Britain.

If the people behind FollowFollow.com decided to open a bar ...

Seriously, I don't think Glasgow is any worse that most UK cities or large towns in terms of ned culture. Some places are a damn sight worse!

When I was a student I played sports and as a result travelled over the uk a fair bit which inevitably involved a night out afterwards. I found Manchester, Sheffield, Nottingham, and Leeds are far more scary than Glasgow. Glasgow can be mental but like you say I don't think its really any worse than any other major British city (Even Edinburgh has its fair share of bampots---not that they'd admit it!)

Are Liverpool and Manchester as bad for halfwits on such a weekend as Glasgow just had? I wonder if Manchester was full of idiot scum yelling at each other when their respective teams won their trophies. Is it just like here but without the bigotry?

When I was a student I played sports and as a result travelled over the uk a fair bit which inevitably involved a night out afterwards. I found Manchester, Sheffield, Nottingham, and Leeds are far more scary than Glasgow. Glasgow can be mental but like you say I don't think its really any worse than any other major British city (Even Edinburgh has its fair share of bampots---not that they'd admit it!)

I have never been to Nottingham but I used to have a colleague who worked there and apparently it is referred to as 'murder city' by the locals. Chucking-out time at the weekends is bedlam too, according to him.

It is a fair shout with those other cities though. The Kaiser Chiefs wrote 'I Predict a Riot' about trying to get home from a night out in Leeds - and they come from the place!