Transfer Rumours

phoenix1876

It is thought that Simon Ferry and Paul Caddis are also looking to return to Scotland, with Hamilton and Partick Thistle interested in both players.

Ryan Kyle is set to sign for partick thistle as he was deemed surplus to requirements at hamilton accies.

After quitting Partick Thistle, Ian McCall is set to sign a contract to be assistant manager at Queen of the South. Queens manager, Kenny Brannigan is wanting another number two to push towards their ambitions and see McCall as a superb prospect wqith all his experience.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is thought that Simon Ferry and Paul Caddis are also looking to return to Scotland, with Hamilton and Partick Thistle interested in both players.

Ryan Kyle is set to sign for partick thistle as he was deemed surplus to requirements at hamilton accies.

After quitting Partick Thistle, Ian McCall is set to sign a contract to be assistant manager at Queen of the South. Queens manager, Kenny Brannigan is wanting another number two to push towards their ambitions and see McCall as a superb prospect wqith all his experience.

Until the third one I thought these were actual rumours and not just stuff you'd made up.

Up until a day or so ago I wouldn't have believed Paul Hartley would be playing for Alloa next season. Seems he's not hangin' up his boots after all and will be player manager instead of just manager. That's if Brown Ferguson doesn't keep him out the team ;)

So, rumours of him replacing Tangoman at Ross County are falling wide of the mark?

I have also heard this too from a source but with Erkine to Hearts(with a fee) and Balatoni to Thistle(for free) can possibly be true? :unsure:

Wouldn't mind this actually providing the fee is half decent. Will be sad to see him go but would be a great move for him.

Would Erskine get a game for Hearts? I doubt it. Would hate to see him go.

However, with the financial hat on, say £100k for him plus Balatoni (who could easily be worth a good amount in a few years, it would make financial sense). Ideally we could maybe get Erskine back on loan for the season too.