Ryan Giggs

Jaggernaut

He's a pretty good player I would agree, but I just can't imogen why you would suddenly bring it up...

It's what he brought up that caused the problem. We hear this "happy family man" stuff so often of so many of these guys, but when it comes to it, and surgically enhanced airheads fall to their knees in front of you....it's no big surprise really.

Edited by beep0608

It's what he brought up that caused the problem. We hear this "happy family man" stuff so often of so many of these guys, but when it comes to it, and surgically enhanced airheads fall to their knees in front of you....it's no big surprise really.

He may well be a happy family man but just likes his hole. Look at Tony Soprano, he was the same.

He may well be a happy family man but just likes his hole. Look at Tony Soprano, he was the same.

I'm not blaming him. I'm sure he never gave himself that tag. Mind you, I remember he used to go out with Danni Behr and I always thought she was.....hot, as the kids say. When I come back in the next life I want to be a....

what ?

Stop killing your brain cells by subjecting them to Jethro Dull, and join the dots to get the pun.

He's a pretty good player I would agree, but I just can't imogen why you would suddenly bring it up...

You are such a doubting thomas

:rolleyes:

Absolutely weird. Given all the publicity that Ryan has had recently, given the great season that he's just had, there's STILL a reluctance to give him the prominence he deserves, even in Scottish newspapers today (online versions, at least).

From 2pm onwards, i predict that Ryan Giggs will be getting lots of publicity as he is publically acknowledged, far and wide across all media, for his free-scoring exploits and his recent defensive displays, of which he wants no one to know about, such is the publicity shy(ster) wonderful family man he is.

From 2pm onwards, i predict that Ryan Giggs will be getting lots of publicity as he is publically acknowledged, far and wide across all media, for his free-scoring exploits and his recent defensive displays, of which he wants no one to know about, such is the publicity shy(ster) wonderful family man he is.

Sir Ryan is obviously a man of great honour and dignity, if anyone else had banged Imogen Thomas they'd want it made known!!!

A good player, and Man Utd stalwart for 20 years, but certainly not one of the greatest of all time. Doesn't stop the commentators down South getting a boner every time he's on the pitch though.

I find it difficult to get that interested in the extra-marital affairs of footballers. Except casting a quick eye over the woman in question. It's certainly ludicrous when the public get moral outrage about it. They are all at it for goodness sake. And hardly surprising when there are 1000s of young women in this country whose highest ambition in life is to try to sleep with a football player.

A good player, and Man Utd stalwart for 20 years, but certainly not one of the greatest of all time. Doesn't stop the commentators down South getting a boner every time he's on the pitch though.

I find it difficult to get that interested in the extra-marital affairs of footballers. Except casting a quick eye over the woman in question. It's certainly ludicrous when the public get moral outrage about it. They are all at it for goodness sake. And hardly surprising when there are 1000s of young women in this country whose highest ambition in life is to try to sleep with a football player.

I beg to differ, sir. Giggs would surely be in an all-time greatest Man Utd team, and deservedly so.

100% agreement on everything else.

Stop killing your brain cells by subjecting them to Jethro Dull, and join the dots to get the pun. :rolleyes:

I got the so-called "pun". What I didn't get was what triggered it. It was just a completely irrelvant random statement totally unconnected to what I posted. See brain-power? See me? See Tull? Don't see you...