Welcome to the forum Nomads

Guest mod7

Hi Nomads,

Welcome to the new forum. Admin wanted a home for the Nomads, somewhere for those unable to get to games on a regular basis to vent their frustrations or attempt to arrange meet-ups between Nomads local to each other. So please use this thread to introduce yourself to the other Nomads; knowing the locations of other Nomads may help you remain motivated with your following of the Jags, and maybe even make it easier to attend games with weekend trips up north for English based Nomads. It can be a place for Nomads in the US and Aus to vent their frustrations and reminisce about times when they watched the Jags week-in-week-out.

If you are a Jags fan based outside the Glasgow area or just one who finds it difficult to attend games on a regular basis through work or disability, the Nomads is a worldwide supporters group dedicated to the cause of helping fans who's links to the club might not be as good as they were in the past, and helping keep them up to date with news, particularly on matchdays. Information regarding joining the Nomads will be posted later on, but they are in a transition phase just now with the secretary looking to pass the baton on.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think there have been any other East Midlands based jags on previous forums, but I'm based near Loughborough. Getting to games has been more difficult this season than previous years.

Are any Nomads making the trip up for Let's Fill Firhill?

Don't think there have been any other East Midlands based jags on previous forums, but I'm based near Loughborough. Getting to games has been more difficult this season than previous years.

Are any Nomads making the trip up for Let's Fill Firhill?

yep i am going up to firhill on saturday

Sussex Coast Jags

Right, I'm getting in early as the most southerly Nomad, are there any South Island Challengers out there?

Well, you're more Southerly than me! I think there was at least one Jags fan based in Wellington, so they'd be further South than you but I think the crown is yours (for the time being anyway!)

Well, you're more Southerly than me! I think there was at least one Jags fan based in Wellington, so they'd be further South than you but I think the crown is yours (for the time being anyway!)

I'll take that crown thanks! :P I'm in Temuka, South Canterbury! My wife and I are both big fans of the Jags so I guess I have to share the crown with her... :thumbsup2: Good to know there are a few Jags fans around NZ though! Perhaps we can organise a NZ fan club and maybe even a meeting one weekend?? Thoughts Kiwis?

I'll take that crown thanks! :P I'm in Temuka, South Canterbury! My wife and I are both big fans of the Jags so I guess I have to share the crown with her... :thumbsup2: Good to know there are a few Jags fans around NZ though! Perhaps we can organise a NZ fan club and maybe even a meeting one weekend?? Thoughts Kiwis?

That makes 3 NZ Jags then? That's got to be enough to justify a pre-season friendly against the Phoenix at the Cake Tin surely? Naw?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...