Welcome to the forum Nomads

Guest mod7

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

Hope you didnt get any funny looks!! :)

Naw but a few months after I moved here i popped next door to borrow the neighbours extension cord one morning, got some very funny looks. Assumed it was due to the Jags strip, but later realised i had a curly marker-pen moustache from the night before. Coulda been either haha

• 6 months later...

Hi there from sunny march in fenland! I think i'm the only Jag in the town, all we have here is Peterborough united fans and fans of London clubs. Could anyone tell me how to join the nomads it's a bit lonely down here.

When i was at school (many years ago) the lads had a favorite Scottish team most where Celtic or Rangers, as my late dad was from Maryhill my team was always the Jags and only the Jags. I'm now in a wheelchair so getting to games is almost impossible but I'm going to try getting to a game next year.

Best Wishes to you all

Colin

Hi there from sunny march in fenland! I think i'm the only Jag in the town, all we have here is Peterborough united fans and fans of London clubs. Could anyone tell me how to join the nomads it's a bit lonely down here.

When i was at school (many years ago) the lads had a favorite Scottish team most where Celtic or Rangers, as my late dad was from Maryhill my team was always the Jags and only the Jags. I'm now in a wheelchair so getting to games is almost impossible but I'm going to try getting to a game next year.

Best Wishes to you all

Colin

Welcome!

It helps if you're a bit mad if you'd like to be considered as a Jags Nomad. So you're in good company!

• 7 months later...

Well after leaving home i have now ended up in Perth.........Australia! anyone in that neck of the woods? also any other aus jags get in touch, may well be touring the country!

aussiejag was based in Perth as was alba jag - most of the others are in Melbourne and Sydney