Blyth Team?

DazzJag

So tomorrow starts a new season, what will our starting 11 be tomorrow? I'm gonna guess Jaggy Mac will go with his favoured 4-3-3.

Fox

Paton (if fit)

Archie

Kinniburgh

Sinclair

Rowson

Flannigan

Bannigan

Doolan

Grehan

Trialist - i think Brennan is his name

Edited by DazzJag

So tomorrow starts a new season, what will our starting 11 be tomorrow? I'm gonna guess Jaggy Mac will go with his favoured 4-3-3.

Fox

Paton (if fit)

Archie

Kinniburgh

Sinclair

Rowson

Flannigan

Bannigan

Doolan

Grehan

Trialist - i think Brennan is his name

Brennan is a left back, so he and Sinclair are unlikely to feature in the same team unless one is moved into midfield. You seem to have picked a strong starting XI, any reason why you've excluded Erskine?

Brennan is a left back, so he and Sinclair are unlikely to feature in the same team unless one is moved into midfield. You seem to have picked a strong starting XI, any reason why you've excluded Erskine?

Apologies, i thought he was a winger. I suppose I never really thought about him. I'd imagine he will be in instead of Flannigan on second thoughts, he may leave him out of the starting 11 to have a closer look at other players as he is already aware of The Bridge's capabilities.

No Fox, Paton, Rowson or Doolan!

The line-up looks like

Scully

Campbell, Kinniburgh, Archibald, Sinclair/Brennan

Boyle, Flannigan, Cairney, Erskine

Grehan, Stewart

Edited to reflect a change on the official site - Lindsay being replaced by a trialist, presumably Sinclair or Brennan.

Edited by kni

No Fox, Paton, Rowson or Doolan!

The line-up looks like

Scully

Campbell, Kinniburgh, Archibald, Lindsay

Boyle, Flannigan, Cairney, Erskine

Grehan, Stewart

According to the physio just before pre-season started Paton has a fighting chance of being fit for the first league game so no shock that he is not playing, the other 2 I assume are on the bench as Jackie said he was planning on giving everyone at least 45 mins today.

Evening lads,

Today was a great atmosphere from both supporters and hope you had a great day. Does the bar even have any beer left?! Speaking to both supporters it seems that we both want it to be an annual thing, I hope that this happens.

Anyway, hope you all had a good day and enjoyed taking the board's ties! Thanks to all those buying the fan-made scarves as well.

Hopefully we'll see you next season!

Evening lads,

Today was a great atmosphere from both supporters and hope you had a great day. Does the bar even have any beer left?! Speaking to both supporters it seems that we both want it to be an annual thing, I hope that this happens.

Anyway, hope you all had a good day and enjoyed taking the board's ties! Thanks to all those buying the fan-made scarves as well.

Hopefully we'll see you next season!

Be nice if you could make it up to Glasgow some time.

Good luck for the rest of the season.

Thanks, same to you.

There was some talk between quite a few of us about that would love a game up there. Mind you, probably best not to put our shirts on to get into the ground if you know what I mean ;)

You would be fine in stripes. Yeovil or Bursaspor supporters would get a lot of stick. :D