Wee Photo

2 coaches used to leave every week. Hard to beleive now which saddens me.

It is pretty hard to believe, I think i've only seen one or two with colours on out this way.

Back to the pic, that Textstyle World away kit should be brought back.

Edited by Bryza

Good photie. I wonder what it'd take to lure them back to Firhill.

drugs maybe,only kidding. I'm the guy bent over,I still go to a good few games but most of the people in the photo dont bother.There are atleast two people in that picture who couldn't last a full 90mins watching thistle without a fag.I think seated stadia takes away the buzz of going to the game in large groups . All the people still love thistle but the matchday experience just doesn't seem good enough for most to bother about.

Clicky

East Kilbride supporters.... An example of lapsed Jags fans, I'm afraid most of the people in this photo dont attend very often these days

That's a truly superb photo. Love the beanie hats.

Was too young to drink that night - instead I played in a table tennis tournament.

Happy days.

Thats me on the right with the bottle of bubbly.... several stone ago.

There was normally about a dozen more bodies that went week in, week out!

Smoking ban, families and apathy amongst other things have taken toll on weekly attendance!

NB every one is wearing Doc Martens!!

Edited by Trigger's Bucky Bottle

Thats me on the right with the bottle of bubbly.... several stone ago.

There was normally about a dozen more bodies that went week in, week out!

Smoking ban, families and apathy amongst other things have taken toll on weekly attendance!

NB every one is wearing Doc Martens!!

Crowd that day well over 9000. Makes you think.

Crowd that day well over 9000. Makes you think.

and there was less than 1600 at the corresponding fixture a few months earlier :o . With my glass half empty that just shows how fickle Jags fans can be. With it half full it shows that Jags fans are out there.

OK, that was the best part of 20 years ago but I still sense if we were say in the position Hamilton or St Johnstone are in just now we'd be pulling in larger home crowds than those two clubs. Similarly if we were struggling in the SPL like Killie, Falkirk or St Mirren last season we'd be all right crowd wise. Jags fans are at our best when we're punching above our weight. We're maybe not so great when we're just about where we're expected to be.