Congrats To Jonny Tuffey

I would not have a problem signing JT up for next season, but now he might be a bit more realistic about his 'worth'

.....same wages as before and that's me being kind, I would be looking for improvement in standard on the park.

In all honestly I think he 'needs' to move on or stagnate (which he has already been doing this season).

..oh and congrats to JT re the bairn!

Edited by Ma Ba'

Congrats to the new parents. No sign yet, it would seem, of a name for their son. Any suggestions?

Lambie Tuffey has a certain ring about it but the wee boy would be best named after another Firhill goalkeeping legend... Roughie Tuffey anyone?

Edited by Windcalmer

Congrats to the new parents. No sign yet, it would seem, of a name for their son. Any suggestions?

They could use the Beckhams idea that he should be named after the place where he was conceived like Brooklyn.

Maybe Townhead Tollcross Milton or Butney wouldnt sound that good I suppose, hopefully Mrs T was fertilised somewhere more exotic like Jordanhill or Torrance.