The Nomads Show...

twinny

The Nomads Show is always on the look out for new volunteers, either to host the show or commentate for the benefit of those unable to reach games regularly. Before the new season starts I would like to increase the pool of potential hosts and commentators as sometimes due to other commitments we struggle to get the show on.

If you'd like to give hosting the show a go, all you need is to do is be able to communicate with the commentator during the game, either using a mobile phone (if you live in the UK and have free minutes (or if they have free minutes!)) or Skype if you have it. I can run you through how to run the show using Ustream.

If you would like to commentate for us and be a Harry Wragg (in which case this advert is probably in the wrong forum!) all you need to do is get the the game and either call or receive a call from the host and tell us what is going on on the pitch. It really helps having free mobile minutes, though usually one of either the host or Harry Wragg will.

If anybody is interested and wants to help out - please get in touch via PM.

Cheers, Chris.

Having been part of the HW team for the past 2 seasons now I have to say to anyone thinking about joining in it is actally quite fun to do (assuming we're not getting gubbed!) Also it makes you (at least it did for me)notice a lot more of what's going on in games and you'll find yourself often repeating certain players names, for good or bad!

Having been part of the HW team for the past 2 seasons now I have to say to anyone thinking about joining in it is actally quite fun to do (assuming we're not getting gubbed!) Also it makes you (at least it did for me)notice a lot more of what's going on in games and you'll find yourself often repeating certain players names, for good or bad!

We even paid your entry and travel to one game!