Rock Night

Gary Peebles Tackle

We're having a ROCK music night this Thursday! Kicks off at 8pm.

Got some cracking giveaways - £100 Custom Inc tattoo vouchers, Orang micro guitar Amp, concert tickets (to be confirmed, but will be AWESOME for rockers...) and some Jagermeister stuff.

Drink promos on today - thurs are - Jagermeister £1.50, pint Red Stripe £2.50, pint Addlestones £2.20 & ABSOLUT vodka & mix £2.00.

ROCK ON!!!

Hope the rock night went well GPT. I was hoping to pop along with my mate Gallus Cooper (lead singer of Scotlands No1 Alice Cooper tribute band) but sadly a bout of the Tex Ritters and a bit of vomiting put paid to our night out. Hopefully next time

Sadly not...

The air guitar competition for the Sonisphere tix was a hoot tho! Good night and will probably become a regular thing.

Damnit. Was hoping to win the tattoo prize - I quite fancy trying an impossible tartan tattoo. Still, will bring my some more hairy yins along next time.

Is it on this Thursday? If its not I'll probably be making a day of it in the BM for the world cup, how is the outside telly and smoking area going?

Cheap Red Stripe every Thursday or just with this rock night thing?

Not on this Thursday - going to start it as a monthly thing and see how it goes. Anyway, we're putting the sound on for the World Cup, so not much rockin' to do then!

The Red Stripe was only for the Rock night (and the 2 days before for licensing reasons), but we do have other promos on -

Pint Estrella Damm £3.00, Absolut & mix £2.00, small glass wine £2.50. Also, for the World Cup we have Castle Lager from South Africa for a mere £2.50 which is pretty good as you can't find it anywhere!

Outside good - tv works well and the beer garden is great if the weather is nice. Half close your eyes and you could be in Barcelona - until you hear some jake wandering by saying 'look at the mess they made of the Two Ways' etc...

• 2 months later...

Afraid not - just in bottles. Don't think it's available on draught here. Pretty tasty tho and was damned hard to get hold of!!!

We started off a wee Finnieston pub crawl in the Brass last night. My mates were very impressed. Tried the Half and Half and its soooperb. Had to have a pint of it at the end of the night so we started and finished in the Moonkey. Is the rock night still on GPT, if so whens the next one?

We started off a wee Finnieston pub crawl in the Brass last night. My mates were very impressed. Tried the Half and Half and its soooperb. Had to have a pint of it at the end of the night so we started and finished in the Moonkey. Is the rock night still on GPT, if so whens the next one?

Good news! Glad you like it!

Hoping to do it monthly, but no date for next one as yet!

Will post on here when it's coming up - look for the pub on Facebook (The Brass Monkey Glasgow) and you can keep up with all the deals etc.

Good news! Glad you like it!

Hoping to do it monthly, but no date for next one as yet!

Will post on here when it's coming up - look for the pub on Facebook (The Brass Monkey Glasgow) and you can keep up with all the deals etc.

Will do GPT.My mates were so impressed they took their better halfs there on Friday....and they all come from the South Side!