PaleGreySky

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here

here

as well as...

So when is the development meant to go ahead for Propco? I remember being told January 2011. That's not a long way off. What's the latest with planning permission etc? Are we still waiting to hear back?

So he was saying that the work, itself, will take 15 months when it gets going? When is it going to start?

As an aside, I'm studying Company Law and Conflict of Interest right now. Are there any people with Company Law experience on here that could clarify the situation regarding the club directors who are on the Propco board? I'm yet to read into it properly, myself.

you would think after more than a year of "being interested" you would show an interest!

the last time you posted this request, in August, it got fck all replies.

why not contact the Club directly or formulate an opinion that starts a debate?

other than just posting some random request. :thinking:

you would think after more than a year of "being interested" you would show an interest!

the last time you posted this request, in August, it got fck all replies.

why not contact the Club directly or formulate an opinion that starts a debate?

other than just posting some random request. :thinking:

The last time I asked, I didn't get an answer and so I'm still interested to find out. I can't formulate an opinion and start a debate about something I don't know about. The forum is full of thistle fans who are more in touch than myself, and who have inside information on what's going on, so I asked here.

The last time I asked, I didn't get an answer and so I'm still interested to find out. I can't formulate an opinion and start a debate about something I don't know about. The forum is full of thistle fans who are more in touch than myself, and who have inside information on what's going on, so I asked here.

and have you read the numerous topics about it... on here?

might i suggest you go crazy here

Edited by potty trained

What's with the hostile responses to asking a question? It's a forum for Partick Thistle fans. I'm a Partick Thistle fan. It doesn't hurt anyone to ask a question in a new thread. If you can't be bothered with it, don't post. The forum is for people who are enthusiastic about the club and want to talk about it, not for people who are looking to make any discussion as concise as humanly possible so we don't have to talk about the club. That's a surefire way for people to forget the team exists and go to the cinema on a saturday afternoon instead.

What's with the hostile responses to asking a question? It's a forum for Partick Thistle fans. I'm a Partick Thistle fan. It doesn't hurt anyone to ask a question in a new thread. If you can't be bothered with it, don't post. The forum is for people who are enthusiastic about the club and want to talk about it, not for people who are looking to make any discussion as concise as humanly possible so we don't have to talk about the club. That's a surefire way for people to forget the team exists and go to the cinema on a saturday afternoon instead.

Agree with you here. It's now November so there isn't much problem asking a question that hasn't been asked since August. I think it's a pretty tough topic to find new info for though. Whilst P&B is full of WUMs, I find it can sometimes be useful as quite a few people in the know seem to use it.

Last week at the rugby the for sale sign was covered up which was strange considering they want to sell the bing

Not strange at all - Have Thistle paid us to advertise at our games??

Apparently not, so why would we allow you to advertise for free? Would be a fair kick in the teeth to our sponsors who have paid good money to advertise at our games! (particularly one of the games with the biggest exposure - live on tv against the biggest welsh side.)

Mind you, we do allow the sponsorship along the front of the JH stand to remain.. Maybe we just can't reach that I suppose? :s

I'm agreeing and giving justification to your answer, we will get more for the ground in 1 sell than bit by bit which will end up happening.

We either keep where we are and fix what we have (which we can't afford and its way too big for us) or we sell up and move

Does anybody have any information on how St Mirren fans have taken to their new stadium (capacity 8,023)? It looks like one of those bog-standard 4-lego stands with big gaps at the corners which suck any atmosphere out of the ground.

Incidentally, they've still never filled it, even against the ugly *ucklings.

Edited by Jaggernaut

Does anybody have any information on how St Mirren fans have taken to their new stadium (capacity 8,023)? It looks like one of those bog-standard 4-lego stands with big gaps at the corners which suck any atmosphere out of the ground.

Incidentally, they've still never filled it, even against the ugly *ucklings.

We should build an 8,000 "bowl" instead of the standard 4 sided lego built, with retail units under it like they did with Viking over here (althought thiers is 16,000 capacity)

We should build an 8,000 "bowl" instead of the standard 4 sided lego built, with retail units under it like they did with Viking over here (althought thiers is 16,000 capacity)

Nice idea, Norge. Theory is excellent ... then comes the small problem of putting it into practice.

I'd suggest 6000 seats for SPL compliance and a contingency for expansion in case thousands of people get a bang on the heid and start following the Jags.

I posted something similar a few months ago asking what was happening with the ground and noone replyed either. which was nice.