Jeremy Clarkson Must Be Sacked!

Blackpool Jags

This super-twat has irritated me since the day he first appeared on my television screen. I won't watch any programme that I know he's going to be on. He's as vile as anything and anybody I can think of, and then he excels himself for what I truly hope will be the last time...

"I'd like to see public sector workers who went on strike taken outside and executed in front of their families".

Good friend of his and Boxing Day lunch companion, David Cameron, 'defused' the situation by proffering: "I'm sure he didn't mean it". Phew, that takes the heat out the situation Dave, cheers.

If the bosses at the beeb have any conscience, they'll be handing Clarkson his P.45 anytime soon...following a proper disciplinary procedure first, of course.

The offensive clip http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-15977813

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't even want to watch the clip.

He's a tit. I'd love to see him get sacked.

There are a few people on tv who are guaranteed to make me sure of watching something else; i.e. I'll go out of my way to avoid seeing them: Jamie Oliver, Russell Brand, Clarkson, The "comedian" Alan Carr (I think that's his name). The entire cast of Hollyoaks. I could come up with more, I'm sure.

I think he should be sacked.

This isn't the first time he's done this.

It was a show that was on at seven in the evening.

The comment about train hold ups because of suicides is actually worse, but is being overwhelmed by the currency of the union issue.

And he is after all, to use the much maligned phrase, "subsidised by the taxpayer".

Let somebody else pay his wages and get him tae ****.

I thought the train joke was more offensive since it wasn't even remotely topical or near to being amusing. He has a new DVD coming out. He loves all this attention.

Unfortunately, Unison have played it spectacularly badly by calling for his sacking. They would have done a lot better by calling him an irrelevance.

storm in a teacup - objectionable man but made a balancing joke in a (in his brand of) humorous style about the topical issue of the day

... some people need to get a sense of humour and stop taking things so literally

Totally disagree. Clarkson has made a career out of being offensive and then claiming he's "only joking". It is total bollocks.

Stewart Lee has it absolutely spot on:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0i0RXMvzMs

Edited by Uncle Psychosis

Honved:

Posted Today, 03:05 PM

I thought the train joke was more offensive since it wasn't even remotely topical or near to being amusing. He has a new DVD coming out. He loves all this attention.

Unfortunately, Unison have played it spectacularly badly by calling for his sacking. They would have done a lot better by calling him an irrelevance.

I totally disagree, Tom. Unison would've been irresponsible to let him off with simply labelling him as an irrelevance. He is a bitterly offensive and nasty piece of work. Unison has a duty to highlight his offensiveness and call for his sacking. Taking into account the tens of thousands of - if not more - people he's offended in the past couple of years alone, sacking him would be the only decent thing for the beeb to do, in my view.

storm in a teacup - objectionable man but made a balancing joke in a (in his brand of) humorous style about the topical issue of the day

... some people need to get a sense of humour and stop taking things so literally

I like jokes, and I even like offensive jokes. But if you take your position to its logical extreme all somebody needs to do is say they were being "humorous", and we (via the BBC) would have to say that everything is OK and continue to pay them millions per year.

I quite like Jonathan Ross, but I was very happy to see him get pulled down a peg or two, and to lose more money through his suspension than I'll earn in several years, because he thought what he was doing was "humorous". I'd be even happier to see Clarkson get similar or worse treatment.

Honved:

Posted Today, 03:05 PM

I totally disagree, Tom. Unison would've been irresponsible to let him off with simply labelling him as an irrelevance. He is a bitterly offensive and nasty piece of work. Unison has a duty to highlight his offensiveness and call for his sacking. Taking into account the tens of thousands of - if not more - people he's offended in the past couple of years alone, sacking him would be the only decent thing for the beeb to do, in my view.

He will only become an irrelevance by the will of the public, not by the BBC sacking him. Look at Jonathan Ross and Russell Brand, neither of whom have suffered too badly after their misdemeanours. If folk are genuinely annoyed at Clarkson, as opposed to this faux indignation that we all seemingly express about the whole celebrity culture thing, then they should just stop looking at him when he waves his arms and says "look at me!".

Sorry but I pissed myself laughing at the car crash telly last night. What TF do you expect putting Jezza on at 7pm? Guys an arrogant tosser but lighten up and see the funny side. He's like Prince Phillip, a twat who opens his mouth and spurts un-PC sh@te but its funny as hell sometimes.

It's an act, in the same way that Al Murray does The Pub Landlord.

Clarkson is just pulling your puddins ....and most are falling for it.

Ease up fellas.

Sorry, but the man wears jeans and a suit jacket and anyone who does that has no idea about f**king anything.

Clarkson is probably the best troll EVER. The man is a complete arse but he has got exactly what he wanted here. Say something "controversial" and you get half the world jumping up and down about it (the rest are either thinking Clarkson is an arse or the reaction is hysterical), especially when he has new books, DVDs and Top Gear Xmas special about to be shown.

I like jokes, and I even like offensive jokes. But if you take your position to its logical extreme all somebody needs to do is say they were being "humorous", and we (via the BBC) would have to say that everything is OK and continue to pay them millions per year.

I quite like Jonathan Ross, but I was very happy to see him get pulled down a peg or two, and to lose more money through his suspension than I'll earn in several years, because he thought what he was doing was "humorous". I'd be even happier to see Clarkson get similar or worse treatment.

Clarkson 1 - PC Brigade 0

To all those who got their knickers in a knot by getting animated at this c*ck you played right into his hands - he obviously works on the no publicity is bad publicity maxim - and he's got plenty publicity of the kind money can't buy so well played! :thumbsup2:

Objectionable tubes like him are best left ignored - falling sales/ratings will have him out a job sooner.