Celebrity Thistle Fans?

redhulk44

On 8/18/2021 at 9:38 PM, lady-isobel-barnett said:

Was at the game in '75 and, unless I've gone completely gaga, most definitely Kennedy was the goalie. 

it was definitely Kennedy in goals for the 5-1 pumping as I distinctly remember him swinging round the post after letting another one in ... went outside and played fitba in the street ... pure angry wee seven year old I was that day :censor:

8 hours ago, Muscat Jag said:

I have a vague memory of Willie Pettigrew scoring in a 1-0 win against Switzerland. 

That sounds about right MJ. Something in the back of mind thinks it was his debut or only goal for Scotland, which made me think it was Joe Craig

3 hours ago, jaggy said:

That sounds about right MJ. Something in the back of mind thinks it was his debut or only goal for Scotland, which made me think it was Joe Craig

As you say jaggy, it was Willie Pettigrew's debut, and his goal came after 2 minutes. He got 5 caps for Scotland in total and scored twice, the other in his second game v Wales.

He also played in the game v Sweden where Joe Craig scored.

All of which begs the question was Willie or Joe's debut goal the quickest?

• Like 1

I can mind a football poser doing the rounds a few decades back. Five* ex Morton players who at one time in their career had worn the No 9 shirt for Scotland. Joe Jordan, Mark McGhee and Joe Harper readily sprang to mind. Less so Stevie Chalmers but the one that fewer folk remembered was Willie Pettigrew, who played at Cappielow late in his career.

* maybe was more???

On 8/21/2021 at 8:57 AM, lady-isobel-barnett said:

I can mind a football poser doing the rounds a few decades back. Five* ex Morton players who at one time in their career had worn the No 9 shirt for Scotland. Joe Jordan, Mark McGhee and Joe Harper readily sprang to mind. Less so Stevie Chalmers but the one that fewer folk remembered was Willie Pettigrew, who played at Cappielow late in his career.

* maybe was more???

More an update but Garry O’Connor? 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/28/2012 at 9:25 AM, redhulk44 said:

My wife was watching the Lorraine Kelly show this morning and that Little Glasgow Hollywood a*se l**ker Ross King was on talking alot of crap about the Oscars, my God what Planet is that little Sh*t on, his face is a Joke, plucked eyebrows, facelift, tan and wig, whats worse i read he is a Partick Thistle supporter along with that other numpty Craig another Hollywood A*se l**ker Ferguson, if this is true, then they should give a few Dollars to the Jags, as they are loaded and we are not!

Are there anymore rich celebrity Jags fans?

Me