Pttv: Hamilton Highlights

fritzy

Erskine looked amazing. We gifted Hamilton a few good chances that any decent team would have put away, but we created quite a few more chances this time. Both goals were fantastic efforts, Doolan's confidence looks high too, let's hope he isn't out for long.

We gifted Hamilton a few good chances that any decent team would have put away, but we created quite a few more chances this time.

It doesn't come across on film nearly as poor but the pitch was in an atrocious state. It's really quite surprising there weren't more comedies of error throughout the match from both teams.

Cairney's free-kick near the end: awful effort.

A pass back, I was suprised whoever made the highlights deemed it worthy of inclusion, it was awful like you say.

As much as I love the wee man and hope he stays, he is awful at set pieces, the fact he's still on our corners and free kicks after this time to me just shows a complete lack of imagination, when was the last time we done something inventive from a set piece. Please let someone else bar Cairney and Sinclair hit it. Is anyone else suprised Rowser doesn't fancy it? I've always thought he was probably more comfortable running onto a moving ball and striking it, so that's maybe why he avoids free kicks, but it's worth a try.

Edited to add we scored from a short corner at Morton I know, I'm more thinking of our poor record from free-kicks post Harkins.

It doesn't come across on film nearly as poor but the pitch was in an atrocious state. It's really quite surprising there weren't more comedies of error throughout the match from both teams.

Aye the pitch looked like a sandpit, but we just know how to play on it and get the results.

Edited by chunky jag

The pitch has been a sandpit for as long as I can remember. I mind playing on the pitch circa 2002 for my school, and although it was in a semi-decent state, there was still a lot of sand. Never as bad though as it is now, and the fact we will need to hire our own groundsmen again when the warriors leave.

:drink2: Didnay see any Accies fans behind the goal. Were there any there at all? :head_ball:

they were in the JH at the kids zone end. we are aswell as putting the remaining away fans in there, no one is going to bring a decent attendance now the league is over, county could win the league at firhill and there would be less than 50 of them to see it.