... 9.0 On The Weird-Shit-Ometer

crazy davie

What measures 9.0 on your weird-shit-ometer ?

One of the guys in the office was limping today so I asked him what he'd done to himself. He said "this might sound strange, but I think I'm allergic to one of my shoes"

He then explained how he never had any problems with his feet until bought these shoes. After wearing them for a day, he got a very sore foot. So he stopped wearing them for about a year and in all that time he never had any problems.

Then yesterday, thinking he was well over whatever had been wrong, he wore the shoes again.

Today- same sore foot and limping again. Conclusion - he's allergic to one of his shoes.

Was he wearing them on the correct feet? And don't say "yes his own." Maybe he should write L and R on them.

Like the woman who asked in a department store how to tell that the panties she was going to buy were on the right way.... "Easy, Madam," replied the assistant; "they're clearly labeled: C&A."

What measures 9.0 on your weird-shit-ometer ?

One of the guys in the office was limping today so I asked him what he'd done to himself. He said "this might sound strange, but I think I'm allergic to one of my shoes"

He then explained how he never had any problems with his feet until bought these shoes. After wearing them for a day, he got a very sore foot. So he stopped wearing them for about a year and in all that time he never had any problems.

Then yesterday, thinking he was well over whatever had been wrong, he wore the shoes again.

Today- same sore foot and limping again. Conclusion - he's allergic to one of his shoes.

"Where there's blame there's a claim".

Out of curiosity, just how high does the weird-shit-ometer scale go? Does it stop at 10 or does it go up to 11 in a bizarre homage to Spinal Tap?

The hob controls on our oven go up to 12, but I've yet to find food preparation instructions that reference these values in any way.

I challenged my wife, who selected the oven in the first place, about this and received only a disdainful glare in response.

The hob controls on our oven go up to 12,

I challenged my wife, who selected the oven in the first place, about this and received only a disdainful glare in response.

I think that's some pretty weird shit there - a bloke asking a technical specification question to their missus and expecting an answer!

...not enough to beat mr. sore feet though