Ict Hibs On Tv

PaleGreySky

Cant believe this is what gets televised. Atmosphere worse than a bad junior game and the slowest paced game ever. Very apparent that no-one at the game - fans or teams - actually care particularly much.

Yes the atmosphere was as bad as the Thistle games but with less pigeon shit on the seats and a better pitch than our tattie field :thumbdown:

Empty behind the goals but very busy elsewhere.Looks a bigger crowd than that. Reckon we would have at least 3000 fans if we got to the final. Pretty sure the armchairs would come out in force if we got to a final

Edited by Lindau

Much prefer the Gaelic commentary . At least I don't understand the guff the commentators are coming out with

The other day I watched highlights of a game where the commentator said "the only person who could stand in the way of X (the striker) was Y(the keeper) until the Xth minute when X unleashed an unstoppable shot out of the reach if Y."

What actually happened was the defenders were shown blocking lots of shots, then when one got through, the keeper got a hand to it but messed it up an it went in.

Sometimes I wonder if they actually watch the game.

Empty behind the goals but very busy elsewhere.Looks a bigger crowd than that. Reckon we would have at least 3000 fans if we got to the final. Pretty sure the armchairs would come out in force if we got to a final

The novelty of playing a final on a neutral ground would probably bring out a decent Jags turnout. The appeal of playing yet another game against a team you play at least four times a season would temper much enthusiasm. Certainly winning a competition that most hardly even know exists would leave me kinda cold.

Because we've got such a dreadful record in this tournament leaves any of us who question its value open to a sour grapes response. Accepting that I still find it hard to believe that the fans of two clubs, who just a couple of seasons back were playing each other regularly in the SPL, could get either that excited or upset about today's outcome.