Rangers V Partick Thistle Benefit Match?

redhulk44

I know catholics that are in the Masons, although not in the West of Scotland. It's looked upon differently in other areas. I know plenty of Jags fans - past and present - that are members.

Ever seen Mr. Lambie's tattoo?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because i don't want them poluting Firhill, and if i want to comment on them i will okay!

You have a few issues mate!! My grandfather who started the my families Thistle dynasty before WW1 was a grand master in the Orange Order,but he hated the OF. It was something that was quite common in those days.I absolutely loathe the Ugly Sisters for how theyve built their empires. It was the principles of the Orange Order that he stood for which have been grotesquely twisted with and by Rangers and friends in years since.As much as I hate those two there are people there that are NOT bigoted.

Didn't the big summer Orange Walk have it's meeting at Firhill a couple of times in the 1980s?

If my memory serves me right, there was a "readers letter" published in a programme, think it was season 88/89, or season 89/90, where the person who had written in was complaining, that for the 2nd consecutive year that Firhill was to be used by the Orange Order, apparently Rangers even refused the Orange Order the use of Ibrox!!!

The person also stated that he wes returning his 800 club membership in disgust!!

You have been reading too many David Icke books!

Its the Jags Forum

Not the DDR Stassi Forum :confused1:

You can get the jail now for making comments like that mate. The Tory/Lib government is also trying to push through a law that enables them to view the online activities of everyone in the UK. That's my trolling ******.

You have been reading too many David Icke books!

Its the Jags Forum

Not the DDR Stassi Forum :confused1:

Oh really?

I suggest you take a look at these links then, my skeptical friend:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-15333744

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/2012/01/08/celtic-boss-neil-lennon-s-vile-death-threats-from-prison-officer-on-facebook-86908-23688663/

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-17219700

I couldn't care less if the guy sitting next to me at Firhill is a member of the Orange Lodge, the National Front or a Republican flute band. As long as people leave their religion and politics at the door, it matters not to me. Unfortunately a couple of clowns were singing "you're only part-time proddies" towards the Rangers support a couple of years ago at Ibrox. Although one of them was put in his place by Deewok at Dens last season.

Oh really?

I suggest you take a look at these links then, my skeptical friend:

http://www.bbc.co.uk...w-west-15333744

http://www.dailyreco...86908-23688663/

http://www.bbc.co.uk...w-west-17219700

Listen my friend do me a favour and do not compare me to these bigoted idiots,

I am not a Rangers or Celtic fan, i hate any form of Religious bigotry, right wing Nazis etc and Religion and Politics should have nothing to do with sport, football. I do not hate anyone , i have not posted any hateful

statements towards any person, okay!

My Father was a Protestant and Mother Catholic, i am have a lot of respect for other Religions, i have attended many churches, Protestant, Anglican, Church of England, Catholic etc,

The OF Bigots who attend the football matches are not decent Christains, they use the Catholic and Protestant religion to cause trouble and probably don't even attend their Church, i grew up in the East end of Glasgow for over 20 years before i moved and i have seen the troubles these bigoted Fans have caused, people being stabbed, attacked etc.

Today the East end of Glasgow has not changed there are still Rangers and Celtic pubs in poor rundown areas with high unemployment and poor living conditions, poor health etc

Have you ever visited Shettleston or Parkhead, have you ever walked down Copeland rd? poor, dumps, compare these places to the Westend, Byers road etc

Wouldn't it be better if we had one football club in Glasgow, no Celtic, No Rangers, no bigotry, no Racism, no politics.

All these new laws that they have brought out are too late, there will still be hatred and bigots in the workplace and pubs causing trouble.

There is nothing wrong with speaking out against bigotry and racism, i have Protestant, Catholic and Asian friends and Glasgow has to be one of the worst places to live for this type of behaviour and not forgetting Northern Ireland.

Do not pretend there is no bigots and racists in the OF its a sad reality that will never go away.

So please do not label me and compare me to the sad mindless, Bigoted Imbeciles!

Edited by redhulk44

Listen my friend do me a favour and do not compare me to these bigoted idiots,

I am not a Rangers or Celtic fan, i hate any form of Religious bigotry, right wing Nazis etc and Religion and Politics should have nothing to do with sport, football. I do not hate anyone , i have not posted any hateful

statements towards any person, okay!

My Father was a Protestant and Mother Catholic, i am have a lot of respect for other Religions, i have attended many churches, Protestant, Anglican, Church of England, Catholic etc,

The OF Bigots who attend the football matches are not decent Christains, they use the Catholic and Protestant religion to cause trouble and probably don't even attend their Church, i grew up in the East end of Glasgow for over 20 years before i moved and i have seen the troubles these bigoted Fans have caused, people being stabbed, attacked etc.

Today the East end of Glasgow has not changed there are still Rangers and Celtic pubs in poor rundown areas with high unemployment and poor living conditions, poor health etc

Have you ever visited Shettleston or Parkhead, have you ever walked down Copeland rd? poor, dumps, compare these places to the Westend, Byers road etc

Wouldn't it be better if we had one football club in Glasgow, no Celtic, No Rangers, no bigotry, no Racism, no politics.

All these new laws that they have brought out are too late, there will still be hatred and bigots in the workplace and pubs causing trouble.

There is nothing wrong with speaking out against bigotry and racism, i have Protestant, Catholic and Asian friends and Glasgow has to be one of the worst places to live for this type of behaviour and not forgetting Northern Ireland.

Do not pretend there is no bigots and racists in the OF its a sad reality that will never go away.

So please do not label me and compare me to the sad mindless, Bigoted Imbeciles!

... aaaaannnnd, relax. ;)

Yep, I agree with just about all of that. However, I don't agree with dropping atomic bombs on Ibrox and Parkhead, which you expressed a desire to see happen in an earlier post! I certainly wasn't comparing you as a person to the bigoted cretins featured in those links, but there isn't too much of a difference between advocating nuclear holocaust against the OF and saying you want to see Neil Lennon get shot.

Basically, my message is 'be careful', because the 'I wis only joking, I didnae mean' line won't wash in the current climate.

... aaaaannnnd, relax. ;)

Yep, I agree with just about all of that. However, I don't agree with dropping atomic bombs on Ibrox and Parkhead, which you expressed a desire to see happen in an earlier post! I certainly wasn't comparing you as a person to the bigoted cretins featured in those links, but there isn't too much of a difference between advocating nuclear holocaust against the OF and saying you want to see Neil Lennon get shot.

Basically, my message is 'be careful', because the 'I wis only joking, I didnae mean' line won't wash in the current climate.

Don't try and twist what i said my friend, you are looking into it too much and twisting it for your own entertainment, i have been around for a long time and have you never heard the expression they would be better dropping a bomb on it?, i did not mean fly a B52 bomber and drop a atom bomb like Hiroshima, my God get a grip and don't be so serious,Advocating Nuclear holocaust for the OF (YOUR WORDS NOT MINE) i never said that so watch what you are saying,, are you mad naive or trying to take the piss?, drop a bomb on it is a old expression, meaning Parkhead and Ibrox are dumps and they would be better to drop a bomb on it, Firhill is a dump if i said it would be better if they dropped a bomb on it, it would mean the same thing? it is a expression, not bigoted , my God its like walking on eggshells talking to you, calm down and grow up, and don't try to twist my words to cause trouble for your own imature pleasure, OKAY!

Edited by redhulk44

Don't try and twist what i said my friend, you are looking into it too much and twisting it for your own entertainment, i have been around for a long time and have you never heard the expression they would be better dropping a bomb on it?, i did not mean fly a B52 bomber and drop a atom bomb like Hiroshima, my God get a grip and don't be so serious,Advocating Nuclear holocaust for the OF (YOUR WORDS NOT MINE) i never said that so watch what you are saying,, are you mad naive or trying to take the piss?, drop a bomb on it is a old expression, meaning Parkhead and Ibrox are dumps and they would be better to drop a bomb on it, Firhill is a dump if i said it would be better if they dropped a bomb on it, it would mean the same thing? it is a expression, not bigoted , my God its like walking on eggshells talking to you, calm down and grow up, and don't try to twist my words to cause trouble for your own imature pleasure, OKAY!

MESSAGE TO GUY INCOGNITO!

I HAVE NEVER MENTIONED OR TALKED ABOUT NEIL LENNON IN ANY OF MY POSTS

SO YOU BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU ARE SAYING!

Ha ha, on a Thistle forum people are now pussyfooting about saying that they shouldn't/wouldn't say this or that about the h u n s and t i m s!

Ye couldnae make it up.

Ozzy Osbourne

I love you

I love you more than life itself,

BUT YOU'RE ALL F**KING MAD

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh dear! I don't know, you try and do someone a favour and this is the thanks you get.

I don't think I am the one who needs to "calm down and grow up". I certainly wasn't trying to twist anyone's words for my imature (sic) pleasure. Except just then. ;)

In any case, I notice you now support St Mirren and have moved to Love Street, so it looks like Dark Passenger was right all along. Eggy face for yours truly. Anyway, no more crumbs from my table for little troll!

I wouldn't think so. In fact you could probably finger them on the counters of h u n land.

When I started supporting the Jags back in the late 1950s the Thistle support was predominently Protestant so logic dictates that some of them would be members of the Orange Order, particularly fans from the west and north of Glasgow. There are and were many Freemasons who supported the Jags and I would be surprised if our Boardroom throughout the Thistle history did not contain Freemasons.

Thistle certainly accommodated the Orange Order in the 1980s by allowing them to have Church parades at Firhill when Ibrox wasn't available.

It's scandalous what's happened to Rangers. HMRC should just write off the debt - I'm sure taxpayers don't mind funding this great institution - much more important than diddy things like schools and hospitals. Hopefully in an independent Scotland Eck will waive taxation as far as Rangers are concerned.

The lack of action from Thistle fans has been embarrassing - we should have collection buckets at all home games.

It's scandalous what's happened to Rangers. HMRC should just write off the debt - I'm sure taxpayers don't mind funding this great institution - much more important than diddy things like schools and hospitals. Hopefully in an independent Scotland Eck will waive taxation as far as Rangers are concerned.

The lack of action from Thistle fans has been embarrassing - we should have collection buckets at all home games.

Totally agree!! And then every jags fan could then have a huge dump in them and send them all back to the one and only true SHITE!!

In the (highly unlikely) event that Rangers go bust Thistle could perhaps fill the gap in the market. We're halfway there with the name - Partick has a reputation as an Orange district - need to dump the Thistle bit though - Partick Rangers has a nice ring to it.

Sash bashes in the Aitken Suite would be a sure-fire winner.

I'd even buy a new jacket -

1.jpg

Edited by Charlie Endell