Rangers Fc- A Nation Mourns?

Milo

I see Jardine is now meeting the fans to help coordinate sanctions against the clubs that were nasty to them, poor we souls..

Who the hell do they think they are???

http://www.bbc.co.uk...aign=sportsound

I don't know about anyone else but I am genuinely sad that we may never hear their Ulster loyalist/royalist Brit-nat pish at Firhill ever again.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's harsh, mate. Okay, the club might be run by ********* but it doesn't mean that folk trying to earn a crust should be tarred with the same brush. Using that logic everyone who works for Sky - including the folk who install satellite dishes and the wee lassies in the call centre - are as evil as the odious plutocrat Murdoch.

That's about right sadly. If you work for these sick institutions you are just as bad as those at the top of them,

Think ally could have thought before he demanded that the names of the panel was made public.

When will Rangers accept that they have no-one to blame for their current troubles other than themselves.

They are saying that Ally would know who the panelists were and also that he would have known the charges against Rangers.

Rangers carrying over 3 million of football debt,to clubs in Scotland,England and abroad.Can you imagine the outcry if they got away with paying these clubs 10p in the pound and then the next day the went out in the transfer market and bought players to strenthen the team.

Has anybody mentioned tne number of fans that left other clubs like St Mirren,Dumbarton and Thistle[,I know quite a few] to follow Rangers when they were signing all these star players.It has cost the Jags thousands in rvenue over the years.

I dont have one iota of sympathy with anyone associated with them. I've been made redundant twice in the last 12 months and it hasn't killed me.

With the amount of finacial doping they have done, they should be stripped of all their trophies won under the cheat Murray. Starting with the 2002 Scottish Cup.

Curious and potentially damaging intervention by Jardine. Surely if his band of "avengers" (there are more appropriate names) were to, for example, target Raith Rovers - whose director has been identified as one of the SFA three - then Jardine will be seen as effectively condoning the threats made online. McCoist has already had to beat a hasty retreat from "who are these people" to condemnation of any threats against them.

Paranoia was always seen as the preserve of the other bigot twin - at least now they have even more things to unite them - which is nice.

Mate at work today pointed out that Rangers fans NEVER use the word "conspiracy" as they feel that that word is (in his words) "copyright of the Piggery". What they do speak of, however is the "agenda" in Scotland against them.

He's quite right, and it's fn hilarious. It always amazes me that old firm fans honestly feel that they can differentiate between the two sides of the dyke - whereas we have always known that they are two baws in the same sack.

Only thing funnier than watching the big hoose boys going under will be watching Celtic - I'd give them 5 years tops - going the exact same way. They just don't get it. Rangers are nothing without Celtic, and the latter exist only because of the former. When one goes (and, fingers crossed, it could be soon) the other, starved of the bile and poison that is their very sine qua non, will quickly rot and die.

...or fk off to England; either way is good for me.

Scottish football would no doubt be poorer in some ways; but Scottish society will be greatly improved.

Edited by Watson Towers

Curious and potentially damaging intervention by Jardine. Surely if his band of "avengers" (there are more appropriate names) were to, for example, target Raith Rovers - whose director has been identified as one of the SFA three - then Jardine will be seen as effectively condoning the threats made online. McCoist has already had to beat a hasty retreat from "who are these people" to condemnation of any threats against them.

Paranoia was always seen as the preserve of the other bigot twin - at least now they have even more things to unite them - which is nice.

Repeating myself a bit as I said this re McCoist but isn't is really pathertic that no Scottish journalist actually has the gumption to say that what they were/are saying is disgraceful. They go the other way in fact and make excuses for them.

My feeling about these guys is it comes over as if they are deliberately trying to stir things up and if they aren't, then to paraphrase another Mr B., if they are sincere in what they are saying then they are too stupid to have any responsible position and be taken seriously in anything they say.

Edited by Mr Bunny

:lol: I'll spare you the link, because I can't find it anywhere except on a couple of friends facebook pages, but here's the gist of it.

PROTEST TO STOP THE SFA (ha, aye coz Rangers are the biggest thing in Scottish football and can just stop the body that runs it)

PUNISHING OUR CLUB WITH UNPRECEDENTED SANCTIONS (they still dont get that its an unprecedented situation, Rangers have done more wrong than simply go into administration but typical of Old Firms to deflect)

JEOPARDISE THE FUTURE OF OUR CLUB AND SCOTTISH FOOTBALL (no, the mismanagement of your own clubs finances has done that, and Scottish football will survive without Rangers, we'll find our true level. Celtic? They might not survive without Rangers, one can hope :) )

ENDANGER THE PROSPECTS OF ANY FUTURE TAKEOVER OF THE CLUB (ok, we'll just let you off then. Carry on regardless Rangers because you are the people and can do whatever you want)

FORFEIT THE CHANCES OF SUCCESS AT HOME AND ABROAD (What? Hahahahahaha, what success have they had abroad? What? The SFA have forfeited that chance? Whyte didn't? Murray didn't? Mismanagement of the clubs finances didn't? It's all the SFA's fault, aye right. Just like there was a conspiracy in the BBC after that documentary on Whyte)

How long can a huge group of people keep their heads firmly planted in the sand for? It really is a sad indictment of a large portion of our society.

Don't relish stating the unpalletable truth but I'm afraid that it does in fact quite acurately reflect the mores of a not insubstantial section of Scottish society, much to my personal regret.

Mate at work today pointed out that Rangers fans NEVER use the word "conspiracy" as they feel that that word is (in his words) "copyright of the Piggery". What they do speak of, however is the "agenda" in Scotland against them.

Is anyone else dreading Sunday, when two tribes set out to show that one side's agenda is greater that the others conspiracy?

Just listening to Real Radio online - Rangers fans, including Derek Johnstone, are absolutely detached from reality. Dee-Jay is claiming that Rangers could get 50,000 in the 3rd Division because 'Rangers fans stick together', and that there might be a TV deal for the 3rd Division if they were there. He's a barely literate, nonsense spouting shambles of a media 'pundit'. I'm sincerely grateful I was too young too remember him being our manager.

Just listening to Real Radio online - Rangers fans, including Derek Johnstone, are absolutely detached from reality. Dee-Jay is claiming that Rangers could get 50,000 in the 3rd Division because 'Rangers fans stick together', and that there might be a TV deal for the 3rd Division if they were there. He's a barely literate, nonsense spouting shambles of a media 'pundit'. I'm sincerely grateful I was too young too remember him being our manager.

Rangers may well get 50,000 in Div 3 ----remember they dont do walking away----- except for the last 20 mins of a game

Rangers may well get 50,000 in Div 3 ----remember they dont do walking away----- except for the last 20 mins of a game

Or in the early 80, when they had a couple of thousand to play us at Ibrox, or pre-souness when they never sold out ibrox, or dundee united in the cup when the grounds only 3/5 full or............

. I'm sincerely grateful I was too young too remember him being our manager.

Vladimir, you are one lucky dude...we had one top notch player while Johnstone was our manager and he freed him at the end of his first season....step forward John Donnelly!!!

Vladimir, you are one lucky dude...we had one top notch player while Johnstone was our manager and he freed him at the end of his first season....step forward John Donnelly!!!

Add to that wee Bertie looked like he was going to take us somewhere then DeeJay turned up pissed bertie off and he was given the job, then never gave the car back when he was fired......... I think he had ate it

That would be hilarious , but prob too good to be true. They will see out the season but hopefully thats it.

The blue rinse knights new bid is apparently way lower than the americans who wants to liquidate as soon as, so neither can keep the club running, with strong rumours admin only has 2 weeks of cash left to keep themselves getting paid think it could be bye bye

with strong rumours admin only has 2 weeks of cash left to keep themselves getting paid think it could be bye bye

the temporary agreement to pay the players less also runs out at the end of the season - bosmans aplenty to follow after that if they are still in admin

- interesting comment from mccoist today that it would be 'morally right' for them to go to division 3 ... but then the twit compounds his all too brief espousal of commonsense with the self deluded bullsh8 that Rangers are different to other clubs and the top division wouldn't cope blah blah blah - ar*eholes cannae even pay their pay their paper bill or the face painter

Edited by gianlucatoni

the temporary agreement to pay the players less also runs out at the end of the season - bosmans aplenty to follow after that if they are still in admin

- interesting comment from mccoist today that it would be 'morally right' for them to go to division 3 ... but then the twit compounds his all too brief espousal of commonsense with the self deluded bullsh8 that Rangers are different to other clubs and the top division wouldn't cope blah blah blah - ar*eholes cannae even pay their pay their paper bill or the face painter

Its almost enough to make you want to go and buy a pushbike to celebrate :P

.....almost :hypocrite: