Nomad Player Sponsorship 2012/13

Lambies Lost Doo

Just a bump to say now that I've paid I'd like my vote counted. It is irrelevant thought I guess with the volume of votes for Rowser!

I'd want to go for a top/boots combo, so Muirhead, Scully or Craigen for me. Out of those I'd say Scully since I'm a keeper. I'll send my payment through tomorrow evening if I get a chance :thumbsup2:

Looks like Rowson is the winner. I'll get it sorted with the club today. Still hoping we can get some boots and again that will be put to the vote if we raise enough. Thanks to everyone who contributed, there were others who put money in who are not below.

Rowson - 7 (LLD, Shuggie, Fawlty Towers, Steelie Toes, stillresigned, Jaggernaut, Muscat Jag)

Muirhead - 2 (German Jag, Wiltshire Jag)

Jackie Mac - 1 (Derby Jag)

Craigen - 1 (deasach)

Halsman - 1 (almacd)

Scully - 1 (twinny)

• 8 months later...

To bring this thread back to life we managed to sponsor the below. Looking back would we have sponsored Rowson when we had the opportunity to get Muirhead and Craigen who became vital and first picks in the starting XI? What a difference a season makes.

Top (Away): David Rowson http://ptfc.co.uk/teams/senior/seasons/2012-2013/players/david_rowson

Boots: Bradley Halsman http://ptfc.co.uk/teams/senior/seasons/2012-2013/players/bradley_halsman

Boots: Ryan Scully http://ptfc.co.uk/teams/senior/seasons/2012-2013/players/ryan_scully

I need to double check paypal with forum names and contibutions but I had a rough note of the following so again thankyou very much for donating. stolenscone, twinny, steelie_toes, belfastjag, Sam Leitch Loyal, stillresigned, east lothian jag, amsterdam jag, Muscat Jag, El Turko, JockinOz, deasach, Shuggie, Fawlty Towers, Derby Jag, Wiltshire Jag, Jaggernaut, German Jag, almacd.

Last year BelfastJag won the shirt we sponsored as Paul Cairney picked out his name from bag I had with me. I picked up shirt on his behalf but would like to hold the draw in advance which would allow the winner to pick up the item themself if they are at the Dunfermline game. Pick up is in the boardroom so you get to meet other players and it is a nice experience. I'm thinking numbering everyone (one number per £10 donated so some will have multiple numbers) sending the list to another person to ensure all fair and then get another to pick the numbers blindly. It will be like picking teams as a kid down the park.

Will confirm the details soon.

Hi All - got the full list of donations and gave everyone a number depending on how many £10 they donated. So Person A donated £20 they get #1 and #2. Person B donated £10 they get #3 and so on. I have asked Shuggie to pick a number each for Rowsons shirt, Scully's boots and Halsman's boots. Then I will publish the winners and hopefully they can pick up their prize on Saturday.

Shuggie - check your PM and give me the numbers.

Hi All - got the full list of donations and gave everyone a number depending on how many £10 they donated. So Person A donated £20 they get #1 and #2. Person B donated £10 they get #3 and so on. I have asked Shuggie to pick a number each for Rowsons shirt, Scully's boots and Halsman's boots. Then I will publish the winners and hopefully they can pick up their prize on Saturday.

Shuggie - check your PM and give me the numbers.

Done ... and well done you!

To recap. At the start of the season individual Nomads sponsored one strip and 2 pairs of boots. This allowed us to give the club a grand total of £570.

I recorded all the names of those who donated. For every £10 they get 1 draw so if you gave £30 you get 3 chances of a draw. I randomly selected those who donated and gave them a number e.g. Person A gave £20 so they get #1 and #2. Person B gave £10 they get #3. Person C gave £50 they get #4, #5, #6, #7, #8.

Shuggie did not know these random numbers and I asked him to pick from 1 to 57 and the winners are

Rowsons strip = belfastjag

Scully boots = amsterdam jag

Halsman boots = GermanJag.

Congratulations! I will contact the winners via PM and email. Michelle Evans has just replied to my email and said the handover will be between 7 and 8 next Saturday 4th May after Dumbarton Away game so the players will be in quite a jovial mood I should think. Dunfermline Home game is too busy and they still have a game to play so can't give away their strips (!) plus David Rowson should be able to make it. We are a small club remember. Maybe you could go for a pint with them....

I'm in.Just send me my shirt now.

As an aside I expect to have no problem getting a seat on the boat this season.

I hate to say I told you so, but........

I shall be there for Dunfirmline but not the next week. Last year Paul's shirt went into the Firhill Day shirt sale. Although the shirt still has a week to be worn, is it possible for it to be presold by Davemains?