• A.N.Other
  2. 2. Approve/Disapprove

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The kit as a whole is far too expensive. I keep falling for the 'top from £35' then when I go to my size it's £45.

Was on the Reading website earlier and for there top they have the same design (with the strip through one of the hoops) and for season tickets holders they get a £10 discount, where as we get £5. In my opinion having a £10 discount for the tops would be a better value for money.

Their tops for adults start at £35 so for a season ticket holder they can get their top for £25.

Makes you think. http://www.readingfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10306~2087814,00.html

The kit as a whole is far too expensive. I keep falling for the 'top from £35' then when I go to my size it's £45.

Was on the Reading website earlier and for there top they have the same design (with the strip through one of the hoops) and for season tickets holders they get a £10 discount, where as we get £5. In my opinion having a £10 discount for the tops would be a better value for money.

Their tops for adults start at £35 so for a season ticket holder they can get their top for £25.

Makes you think. http://www.readingfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10306~2087814,00.html

I'm sure if you paid £395 or £445 for your season ticket, the club would gladly give you £10 off.

Or maybe that's why Reading's season tickets aren't £390 and £440 respectively.

not sure about the black socks, would also have prefered black shorts but heyho it looks quite good :D

I also don't like the look of that vuvuzela...please no 'make some noise for the boys' day at Firhill.

Totally agree, it would appear that PartickThistleDirect are not selling the vuvuzela (yet) thank god. If anyone thinks they can sit next to me and blow one of these for 90 minutes they'll be sitting on it pointy end up. Saying that it would probably make a better noise.