Airdrie

Mediocre Pundit

I suspect Stirling will be promoted later on this evening. Alloa & Cowden are stuttering along just now. The Binos are in no great shape either but seem best equipped to grind out a result.

Right enough, Stirling just need a win and they are up, Cowdenbeath are already guaranteed a playoff place but i'm sure they wont want to lose at home.

Ayr United will be relegated. Stirling will be promoted. Airdrie Undead will win the play-off competition and stay up. Even if they don't, some other team will go bust and they will stay up somehow.

Ayr finish bottom and are relegated. Airdrie lose in play-off final to Alloa, but are spared from relegation for the 3rd consecutive season because 2nd Division champions, Stirling Albion, are unable to guarantee completing their fixtures in the 1st Division and are relegated to the 3rd division.

There's your answer

Cowdenbeath away would be a good laugh. Mon the blue brazil.

Going to have to win the play offs now. Can't top the league. Stirling just need a point at Brechin or Alloa not to beat Cowden on Saturday.

edited to add some turn around tonight Cowden 3 up at half time and Stirling get a draw (2 goals in the last three mins!)

Edited by lady-isobel-barnett

This too would be rather amusing, I intentionally booked weekends away each time we were at Cappielow this season.

Should come down to hospitality with us next season if they are still up Ubertrunk....think its £80..but its a free bar..right up your street big man..free bar from noon until you leave :thumbsup2: