Sort Of A Casual Job Offer

douglas clark

My son and I both work in the sash and case window business. Our aim is to build up the company over the next few years. At the moment we have a full order book out until about the 23rd of November. Experience says that we'll get more jobs as time goes by, but there is no certainty about that at the moment.

We could do with someone who was willing to learn the trade, or better still, knows the trade. That person will be able to do this sort of work, or we would train them as required, but who will be, at the very least, a pleasant and personable employee. He or she will also have to be physically fit, as the job is quite demanding.

So, in the meantime we are looking for someone that meets the criteria above and recognises that it might only be a temporary gig. If things go to plan, then the position may become permanent.

If you are that someone, or know someone that would be interested in the job I can be contacted at:

[email protected]

or

0141 636 1242.

If it's the latter, I might have to get back to you, leave a message.

We are both Partick Thistle supporters and this is the only place we have advertised this position, meantime.

Edited by douglas clark