A Good Day For Journalism

John Blutarsky

At first I thought this expression: "ONE of Scotland’s greatest sportswriters, Jim Traynor" was a joke but considering the standard perhaps he was.

Certainly the expression "Scotland’s greatest sportswriters" must be an oxymoron.

To those that don't want to bother reading his rant I'll condense it:

"I'm not bitter and twisted, oh no I'm not, it's yous other guys".

Let no jags fan ever forget that this turd penned a 2 page article on why the jags should be allowed to die at the start of the STJ campaign in 98. Changed his tune a few years later when he begged for Scottish football to save his beloved Airdrie (thats a laugh in itself...he is as much an Airdrie supporter as Dung is a St Mirren supporter!!). Complete and utter tossa!!

Edited by Lindau

If Twitter is to be believed, he is off to be head of media and PR at The Rangers.

Hasn't he been that for the last 20 years?

I'll pass on your regards to him (he is my other half's uncle).

Please pass on mine too ..... i hope he chokes on his succulent lamb ..... and god bless Rangers Tax Case and many of its very informed and knowledgeable contributors in various fields for exposing his (and others in the scottish media) laziness and lies all while pocketing huge amounts of cash while impersonating a journalist. He will not be missed.

• 8 years later...
2 hours ago, robphil said:

Hi, as a matter of some urgency could you PLEASE ask Jim to phone my wife Yvonne on 07977 696418. I would not ask if it were not virally important. Thank you

Hiya robphil.  AirdrieJag ain’t been on forum for a while and maybe you have already but would suggest sending them a PM as that way it should show up on their email in case they don’t see it here.

6 hours ago, robphil said:

Hi, as a matter of some urgency could you PLEASE ask Jim to phone my wife Yvonne on 07977 696418. I would not ask if it were not virally important. Thank you

Congratulations.... There ain't many folk who manage to resurrect a 9-year-old thread!

Out of curiosity, I clicked on the link in the opening post of the thread, but when I saw: "ONE of Scotland’s greatest sportswriters, Jim Traynor, ... "I just couldn't face continuing.

Edited by Jaggernaut

• 1 year later...