Brand New Member

jagaritis

just joined as a new member.love the jags. My thoughts are,we will struggle very much so next season,unless the youngsters bare fruit.The 1st division is a hard league,and bleeding youngsters might be make or break for them.A top 6 finnish if they are good,bottom 6 if they are not quite ready yet.

just joined as a new member.love the jags. My thoughts are,we will struggle very much so next season,unless the youngsters bare fruit.The 1st division is a hard league,and bleeding youngsters might be make or break for them.A top 6 finnish if they are good,bottom 6 if they are not quite ready yet.

I think we'll see the youth policy starting to bear fruit, and I'm confident of a top 6 finish.

Quick question Jagaritis, McCall in or McCall out? We need to know where you stand :D

mccall to stay!.He has a track record of low budget management.I think he has been let down by the board.If he was to be replaced,there is no stand out waiting,at least mccall has brought young talent through for the first time in decades.Next season will be a big one,but i think thistle are moving the right direction,at least regarding home growing talent.

mccall to stay!.He has a track record of low budget management.I think he has been let down by the board.If he was to be replaced,there is no stand out waiting,at least mccall has brought young talent through for the first time in decades.Next season will be a big one,but i think thistle are moving the right direction,at least regarding home growing talent.

:thumbsup2:

and welcome, jagaritis

:rolleyes:

I'm pretty confident we'll have a similar season to last year and the year before where, despite starting well the size rather than the age of our squad will be our Achilles Heal. With a squad as small as ours all that is needed is a couple of small injuries and suddenly we're playing everyone out of their natural position. Welcome to the fold Jagaritis :thumbsup2:

As above, welcome. Good thing I'm away at a safe distance this summer. :lol: