Worst Strips Of 2010

GrantB

This has already been posted in the new strip thread, though I think it deserves a thread of it's own. I think that Arsenal one is lovely, and it seems the person who created the list must just have very opinionated views on what a football strip should or shouldn't look like. Can't see anything wrong with the Plymouth strip (perhaps the author doesn't like green?), the Wolves one is alright. I will only really agree on the Liverpool one and maybe the Brighton and Hove one.

What other horror strips have been released this season? The new Rangers top looks like a fruit of the loom rugby top with tennents written on it.

This has already been posted in the new strip thread, though I think it deserves a thread of it's own. I think that Arsenal one is lovely, and it seems the person who created the list must just have very opinionated views on what a football strip should or shouldn't look like. Can't see anything wrong with the Plymouth strip (perhaps the author doesn't like green?), the Wolves one is alright. I will only really agree on the Liverpool one and maybe the Brighton and Hove one.

What other horror strips have been released this season? The new Rangers top looks like a fruit of the loom rugby top with tennents written on it.

Yeah I put it up there yesterday. I like the quote next to ours

"No need for street lighting on matchdays around the Glasgow suburb of Maryhill: the Jags fans' replica shirts give off enough light to be seen from outer space. "

Maybe that's the idea from the BOD, saves money on floodlights!!

I think the Arsenal one is the worst of the lot. Looks like a white top that was washed along with a hunderd dirty terry nappies. Truly foul.

Didn't see much wrong with the Plymouth one.

The omly bad one is the Brighton monstrosity. I think that the West Ham shirt is a cracker and I like the Oxford shirt too

The caption suggests they picked it because the sponsor ruins it, which it does. Without the sponsor it would be a fantastic strip though.