Propco Latest?

PaleGreySky

So people seem to keep mentioning propco in the last couple of days, but i don't know what has happened. Have we been told somewhere that the money isn't going to be able to pay off the debt at all anymore or something? Can someone list the main events in the world of propco since we saw the model of it please? cheers.

As far as I am aware, there isn't any money from it yet because nothing has happened. (see Planning application submitted thread.

I'd assumed the money that several board members paid to the Propco went to the bank to reduce our overdraft. Or was our debt so bad, it just got swallowed up and we're worse off than before?

• Members

As far as I am aware, there isn't any money from it yet because nothing has happened. (see Planning application submitted thread.

Surely not? If the planning permission fails then they can just walk away and not pay their share for the ground?

Surely not? If the planning permission fails then they can just walk away and not pay their share for the ground?

The club have had money in relation to the 50% disposal of the south end and the main stand. This has reduced the debt but not by as much as had been expected because part of that had to cover increased operational losses.

Any future money would depend entirely on being able to develop these areas in a profitable manner.

If the planning permission fails then the club have the money but FDL then have a considerable challenge how to exploit their assets which could have significant repercussions all round.