Coverage Of Scotland Under 21S V Greece

The Earl of Hathaway

Normally I wouldn't be that interested in this game, but obviously with the potential for SOD and Banzo to be involved I'd like to be able to see it. I'm assuming there's no TV coverage ( even I'm not kidding myself that and Under 21 friendly is going to draw a crowd!) is there anywhere else to find out about it?

Only the homes U21 games are usually on live as they're part of the deal with the full team.

Considering that the playoff away games are not even shown live then this game is almost definitely not going to be shown live anywhere in this country.

I'd imagine that you'll be able to find a stream online somewhere though.

Banzo must have a chance of a game considering the amount of midfielders that pulled out.

Also shows that despite suffering from the 2 Ugly Sisters being in the same city we can benefit by picking up players such as Bannigan and O'Donnel who they let go from their youth systems. Paul Paton was also at Rangers in his youth before Queens Park and we did well getting him and Cairney as players like themselves looked to go full time and develop. Queens Park also have a large youth network so we have good options from that end to.

It's being played tomorrow. 1.00 kick off. Will be updates on Sky and BBC Scotland websites I'd imagine.

I doubt Sky or the Bbc will have any kind of coverage of the game, in fact you'll probably have to wait quite a while to even get the final score.

The Uefa site might have some updates or failing that the SFA twitter page will be tweeting updates