Celtic Xi Pictures Posted.

Pictures from a decent enough performance that ended unluckily are now available for viewing below; -

A lovely view when the sun comes out.

Good pics - as usual. Cheers! :thumbsup2:

Looks like a very young Celtic side with Conroy probably the oldest guy in their team. On the other hand maybe we got a better run out from them as they might be trying to prove something. They ought at least to have been enthusiastic at their age.

Good pics - as usual. Cheers! :thumbsup2:

Looks like a very young Celtic side with Conroy probably the oldest guy in their team. On the other hand maybe we got a better run out from them as they might be trying to prove something. They ought at least to have been enthusiastic at their age.

I'm surprised Conroy, who's now over 23, is still at Celtic.

I'm surprised Conroy, who's now over 23, is still at Celtic.

Their only other recognised left back is Charlie Mulgrew so maybe he thinks he can break into the team. Although if Mulgrew gets injured and they move someone else into that position he'll have to question his position at the club I'd imagine.

Or maybe he's happy enough getting a decent wage for training and the occasional bounce game.

Their only other recognised left back is Charlie Mulgrew so maybe he thinks he can break into the team. Although if Mulgrew gets injured and they move someone else into that position he'll have to question his position at the club I'd imagine.

Or maybe he's happy enough getting a decent wage for training and the occasional bounce game.

Take your points but I was looking at it more from Celtic's point of view. Besides he's not really recognised as a left back at Parkhead, more as left sided midfielder.

Take your points but I was looking at it more from Celtic's point of view. Besides he's not really recognised as a left back at Parkhead, more as left sided midfielder.

The 3 times he has played for them have been at left back and any time he was included in the squad it appeared to be cover for the defence more than anything. He was captain of the reserves before he joined up with us and with the reserves he played both left back and on the left side of midfield so it's a bit strange to say he's not recognised as a left back by them.

It makes sense for a team with a bit of money to keep him around as cover, especially when they've just lost 2 players who play in one of the positions he can cover.

Surely if he was to be part of the 1st team, & be the back-up LB, he would be out in America with the other players? Plenty other fringe players out with them, I'd say it's down to him not wanting to take a wage cut & no team who may want him, can get near what he's on. All speculation on my part, of course.