Update**nomads Flag**update

topcat

For a few years now the Fez has sat atop a Jags football on my bookshelf - but it has been promoted to the SPFL.

The Fez has a new home - simple enough see through plastic container - a bit of jaggie decoration and it'll be posted early next week to become the Nomad Firhill Fez.

I will seek to establish clear guidelines for its collection and return from its new custodians. Please note it should be worn on ones head :happy2:

Couple of Ideas

1. Do you think we should have a new thread that is "pinned" for people to add there photos with the Flag. I don,t know if twinnys original photos could be moved the that new thread. Or I just ask for the Pilgrimage thread to be "pinned"

2. How about asking Tommy Talyor to get us a few photos of our International players wearing the Fez. Our Global players with the Global supporters!

what do you think

Couple of Ideas

1. Do you think we should have a new thread that is "pinned" for people to add there photos with the Flag. I don,t know if twinnys original photos could be moved the that new thread. Or I just ask for the Pilgrimage thread to be "pinned"

2. How about asking Tommy Talyor to get us a few photos of our International players wearing the Fez. Our Global players with the Global supporters!

what do you think

Its great to see the flag displayed so prominently for our fans and the cameras. I am seeing more requests from folk wishing to join the Nomads Facebook page.

Ideally the Pilgrimage page would be active enough to stay up there on the Nomads Sub-Forum. We don't have much pinned currently - lets see what the arrival of the Fez does to stimulate photos - some of which may get posted here. I think it may well spur folk on to post here if it were pinned.

I'll contact the club this week to establish the process for "lending out" of the Fez - I'll certainly include the suggestion that the Club could make some interesting publicity with the Nomad "angle" - perhaps to include our Shirt Sponsored players joining in the fun with the Fez in front of our flag.

The facebook page creates a different sort of dialogue at times between individuals - that we sometimes see here where fans do know each other. It seems easier to share media too. As it is it also gets the message out to another audience that we exist. And not to forget, our fund raising is greatly helped by fans on Facebook too.

If you checkout how you can restrict access to your facebook world to those of your choosing then it is great.

For instance, my son hast just finished his first ever Triathlon over in California, just north of LA. Within a vey short time I was able to see Facebook pictures of him with his Gold medal (first in his age group) so you can guess that I am a fan of facebook .. and him too !

Its been agreed with the club to leave in place. The Celtic game has not been fully explored yet.

It all depends on the feedback from the guys who eventually got it fixed up. Do they think it could be brought down easily or is it a scaffold job to get up and down. Possibly instead of taking it down it can be disconnected at the bottom only and rolled up to the higher level out of the way.

Shug can you ask the club these questions also

thanks

TC

The facebook page creates a different sort of dialogue at times between individuals - that we sometimes see here where fans do know each other. It seems easier to share media too. As it is it also gets the message out to another audience that we exist. And not to forget, our fund raising is greatly helped by fans on Facebook too.

If you checkout how you can restrict access to your facebook world to those of your choosing then it is great.

For instance, my son hast just finished his first ever Triathlon over in California, just north of LA. Within a vey short time I was able to see Facebook pictures of him with his Gold medal (first in his age group) so you can guess that I am a fan of facebook .. and him too !

Unashamed Proud Daddy :clapping:

Shug

Any feedback on what will happen for the Flag during the Celtic game.

I think the Club should just send a message to Celtic asking them to respect the Flag. Usually that gets through to the sensible supporters who will police it and tell any wee neds to sit down

With Celtic reinstating there Green Brigade they will want to show they can behave.

Edited by topcat

Shug

Any feedback on what will happen for the Flag during the Celtic game.

I think the Club should just send a message to Celtic asking them to respect the Flag. Usually that gets through to the sensible supporters who will police it and tell any wee neds to sit down

With Celtic reinstating there Green Brigade they will want to show they can behave.

simple solution tc ..... keep the north stand red and yellow

• Like 2