New Bus To Cup Final

thornwoodjag

Right people,a newemner is having trouble starting a new topic,so I'm doing it for him.hes going to run a bus from George square to the final,he going to book it tomorrow so wants numbers ASAP! If u are looking for seats can u let me know ASAP! Either here or by PM!

Yes please - if you still have a space

jags1991 is the new member organising the bus.he is just awaiting validation to be able to post.check him out he is real!

All people above have been given a place on bus.chris near Oxford,can u confirm how many seats you require pls.

jags1991 is getting prices sorted from bus companies,so hopefully at some point tomorrow all info will be available.

As I said at start of thread,I was just the messenger,I'm happy to help,but pls no grief if any mishaps.

Hi everyone I am running a bus to cup final we have 50 seats on the bus n 30 of them have been taking alreadyso if u have not already spoke to me on this or fFacebook then let me know if u want a seat or more it is 10 pound per head n will leave George Square at 2pm on sunday think this is a good price and haved all we all want to get to the game so let me know ppl thanks William