Archie T Shirts - Do You Want One?

honved

Long time since I've been on here...

Anyway, a few folk have mentioned on Twitter and at matches, the t shirts that the Edinburgh Jags got made in 2010 which feature Archie as Che Guevara with a Thistle "stealth bomber" on the beret They have a very small EEOS logo, since they were originally designed for the supporters club.

I've been in touch with the suppliers and they can make them again without set up costs since they still have the image. That means a price of £10 per shirt, the same as last time, which gives a very marginal profit of about £1.18 per shirt to the Edinburgh Jags bus fund.

The sizes are as follows

For the Kid Sizes -

Small - age 5/6

Medium - age 5-6

Large - age 9-10

X-Large - 11/12

Adult Garments -

XSmall - 34/36"

Small - 36-38"

Medium - 38/40"

Large - 40-42"

XLarge - 42-44"

2XLarge - 44-46"

3XLarge - 46-48"

4XLarge - 48-50"

The lead in time is 14-21 days so realistically these won't arrive until the Dunfermline game on the 27th of April.

If you are interested, please e mail me at honved71(at)gmail.com with your full name, the size(s) that you require and the quantities of each by Saturday 6th April.

The Edinburgh Jags will take on the cost risk in terms of paying for the manufacture and you will only need to pay when you collect your shirt(s).

• 1 month later...

Don't laugh but I'd be looking for a (ahem) 5xl. I'm not really a fat basturd but I am a comfortable 50-52. Think 1980s Rutger Hauer and you won't be far away. Anyway, is a 5xl possible?

Let me check. It might be possible in a different range of shirts. The ones we gaet are Russell and are pretty decent but they alos do Fruit of the Loom.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, Tom. How's things with you these days?

Very rude of me not to reply, but I'm rarely on this forum these days and I've been on holiday. Things is good these dyas but I'm working up to an epic level of grumpiness in advance of a Sunday 12 noon kick off against the unwashed Eastenders.

....4 xxxxl......V-neck atall atall? :frantic:

Hi Davie

If you e mail me I will happily give you a copy of the image which you can then get photo transferred onto any type of shirt that you want, but EEOS are only doing round neck - sorry.

• Like 1

Don't laugh but I'd be looking for a (ahem) 5xl. I'm not really a fat basturd but I am a comfortable 50-52. Think 1980s Rutger Hauer and you won't be far away. Anyway, is a 5xl possible?

Sorry for the delayed response, but 5XL just isn't possible. The company we use have 11 types of round neck shirt but the largest is 4XL. If you drop me an e mail (address above) I can send you the image which you might be able get photo transferred using a different supplier.