Captain Conrad

Lindau

A rock tonight. Passion a plenty. Delighted for him after sunday!

Dowie looked solid beside him too.

Unlike others here, I was relieved when we signed Dowie. With Muirhead facing a lengthy suspension, he will be a key player.

Player of the season.

Accept no other nominations.

I follow him on Twitter (sorry) and amongst the waffle there is no doubt of his feelings for this club and the team around him.

Most improved player at Firhill in the past couple of seasons. Hope he stays a while and becomes a legend.

Thought he was brilliant tonight btw.

Edited by Aberdeenjag

What a great piece of work by Archie to get Dowie signed up. The guy didn't put a foot wrong all night, and looked like he'd been in the team for years. Conrad did have one or two minor blips, but for sheer determination, courage, commitment and leadership, Conrad's the man! He looked ready to die rather than let Morton get anywhere near our goal last night. Brilliant.

I hate penalty shoot outs, and to be honest when Conrad step up for his, I was thinking that if anybody was going to miss one, he would be the one who has the fan relationship and the personality to bounce back quickest. I have genuinely always liked him as I always felt he was giving 100%.