Allan Moore

Tyler Machamilton

I wanted to post this story to show the arrogance of the man.

When he was manager of Stirling Albion a few years ago , I took coaching sessions in Kings Park Stirling every Monday night . It is a big open space where lots of teams train. I had been training cyclists from Stirling area to play bicycle polo every week . I arrived early set up goals corner flags etc as I had done the previous weeks . A minibus arrived and started dumping kit on the

pitch we were warming up on . I recognised Mr Moore so i went over to ask politely if they could move over to the side of our marked out pitch . He turned and said " do you know who I am " I replied yes I do know you are Allan ? He then said that they were pre season training and werent moving . I replied do you know who I am ? when he said no . My reply was " I am the player manager of the Scottish bicycle polo team , who have just returned from the World cup where we beat England 6 :0 in the final . What have you won ?

I told him to shift his gear and walked away. The assistant manager then moved there gear much to his disgust .

During our game he then put the players onto our pitch to do shuttle runs . I launched a long ball down the wing and let our 6ft 6 winger sprint flat out at them . Needless to say they bottled out as he approached .

He scowled at us the the whole time and since that day I have felt nothing but disgust for him. I wish I had been at last nights game to see his arrogant smile wiped from his face but had to return to North Uist following Sundays game at Livingston. I hope we win the league and put him firmly in his place.

• Like 8

I wish I had been at last nights game to see his arrogant smile wiped from his face but had to return to North Uist following Sundays game at Livingston.

There's a good photo of him nearly tripping over his petted lip after the game in the match pics :sad1:

GIRUY rat features.

I always gave him the benefit of the doubt as a former jags player.

But I was in hospitality for the 2-2 game at Cappielow in February and I have to say the arrogance coming from him was astounding. He swaggered in to the room and proceeded to dismiss Thistle's chances by saying things like "You saw how that young team crumbled in the second half, they need to go to Cowdenbeath and win twice, we've got points on the board and they don't". He's been saying stuff like that in the press all season, while both our manager - Archie and Jackie before him, sensibly kept their own counsel and didn't say anything which could have come back to bite them on the arse.

He should have kept his mouth shut, as should his players. As soon as I heard him say all that stuff in hospitality I knew we had a chance. He was effectively doing our team talk every week.

Thanks Allan!

But I was in hospitality for the 2-2 game at Cappielow in February and I have to say the arrogance coming from him was astounding. He swaggered in to the room and proceeded to dismiss Thistle's chances by saying things like "You saw how that young team crumbled in the second half, they need to go to Cowdenbeath and win twice, we've got points on the board and they don't". He's been saying stuff like that in the press all season, while both our manager - Archie and Jackie before him, sensibly kept their own counsel and didn't say anything which could have come back to bite them on the arse.

He should have kept his mouth shut, as should his players. As soon as I heard him say all that stuff in hospitality I knew we had a chance. He was effectively doing our team talk every week.

Thanks Allan!

This. This. And This again!

Him and Peter 'Thistle should be scared of us because we're the better team' have been doing our teamtalk for weeks.

I hope we do a big gerritupye to them when we do clinch the title. The dignified silence from all at PTFC has been to the enormous credit to all accociated with the club.

Hopefully Morton's sugar daddy will give the wee rat his jotters.

This. This. And This again!

Him and Peter 'Thistle should be scared of us because we're the better team' have been doing our teamtalk for weeks.

I hope we do a big gerritupye to them when we do clinch the title. The dignified silence from all at PTFC has been to the enormous credit to all accociated with the club.

Hopefully Morton's sugar daddy will give the wee rat his jotters.

Hopefully not, he's shite & won't have a season like this again.

Thanks Allan!

You seem to be very opinionated & annoyed about AM's comments regarding your team on here . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Im just wondering why , when you had a perfect opportunity when face to face with the guy you didn challenge his comments ? ? ?

Shoite & Bag spring to mind :innocent2: or maybe you didnt have a keyboard handy :thumbsup2:

Edited by the man

You seem to be very opinionated & annoyed about AM's comments regarding your team on here . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Im just wondering why , when you had a perfect opportunity when face to face with the guy you didn challenge his comments ? ? ?

Shoite & Bag spring to mind :innocent2: or maybe you didnt have a keyboard handy :thumbsup2:

Aye, that's right. Have a go at the Morton manager at Morton hospitality when you're there as a guest, presumably with your Morton supporting pals.

Aye that would have went down well, 10 minutes befor Moore came in Rae had urged everyone in the room including Andy Ritchie to give the two of us a round of applause for our yearly attendance.

Ha ha yes! The last days of the kings reign! One last futile attempt to make his presence felt in the hope that we'll still remember him next season when we are an SPL club and you are inevitably collecting irn bru bottles to pay for your season ticket! Fear not my Renfrewshire friend - season tickets for part time teams tend to be a lot cheaper.

Jesus your thick as shit aren't you! Oh and while I'm at it,,,GIRFUY :thumbsup: