Link To Tag

Willjag

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Will join up with my Season Ticket. Still in two minds about higher level - if I do, it'll be at expense of (some) Centenary Fund payments.

Haven't received an e-mail yet either. Would have thought that, of all years, this was the one to get renewal invitations out to people as quickly as possible.

• 1 month later...

Got a season ticket, which hasn't been received yet. Do I still need to register seperatley for TAG? Wouldn't mind a shot at the prize draw.

You'll be automatically added to the lower level of tag with your season ticket, you will be able to upgrade that if you wished in the next couple of weeks.

Edited by 1 John Lambie
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Has anything been done about taking payment for the TAG scheme yet , we renewed our season ticket when they first came out and asked to take the payment for the TAG plus at the same time and we were told it was not possible to pay for membership yet.

To date we have heard nothing - Why did the club release this with the big fanfare at the Morton game and three months down the line nothing much has happened on

and yet another example of poor customer service and lack of communication from the club, after the initial "big news launch".

just over two weeks to go to start of season, tick tock tick tock ..... how long are people going to get to pay their money for TAG before the season starts?

so many supporters wanting to see the best for the club, hand over money early ..... and yet the back office administration seems to continue to let the club down.

embarrassing.

• 2 weeks later...

so with little over two days to go to start of season, no details on how to pay to be a TAG member have been announced yet.

many have signed up and got their number, but nothing else has happened since it was announced on 12th April (SIXTEEN weeks ago).

assume that means that all thistle supporters will be able to view the match commentary, video highlights, match galleries?

but equally it means matchday programmes aren't available for download, discount on hospitality can't be applied, no access to dedicated director etc.

will TAG be up and running this month, or will it be a month of a lost revenue stream?

good to be back in the big league and seeing the club being run so professionally befitting of being in the big league, and club is ensuring maximum income is being achieved and archie's playing budget being swelled, and nothing being needed to be done last minute.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

so with little over two days to go to start of season, no details on how to pay to be a TAG member have been announced yet.

many have signed up and got their number, but nothing else has happened since it was announced on 12th April (SIXTEEN weeks ago).

assume that means that all thistle supporters will be able to view the match commentary, video highlights, match galleries?

but equally it means matchday programmes aren't available for download, discount on hospitality can't be applied, no access to dedicated director etc.

will TAG be up and running this month, or will it be a month of a lost revenue stream?

good to be back in the big league and seeing the club being run so professionally befitting of being in the big league, and club is ensuring maximum income is being achieved and archie's playing budget being swelled, and nothing being needed to be done last minute.

first time i've agreed wae u, yoda mate. the directors and the club act as if they hate the fans

• 1 month later...

I was sceptical from the start even with the (admittedly) professional brochure. Was the venture (a) researched (B) costed © given the necessary admin. support -or and, I hate to say, was it all someone's pipe dream in the warm glow of the promotion success. Wherever the truth lies, it's high time the club came clean about TAG so that we can all judge where we stand. The launch itself must have cost quite a bit - pity if it was all a mirage!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I do find it symptomatic of the club this year that no one seems to have an overview of things or is communicating to the fans some of the issues around Tag. It is embarrassing that it remains on the website without any explanation of what has gone wrong or someone with the insight just to ditch it form the website until it actually works. It wouldn't surprise me that if the club, God forbid, were to sack Archie, that his Tag membership were to remain displayed for the rest of the season.

Last season was a great one for many reasons but mainly, that as a club; the fans, the directors, the management and the players all felt we were in it together, aiming for something better and now it feels that this has been lost as debacle after debacle i.e dvd, season ticket problems etc. with little or no explanation forthcoming from the club erodes the good feeling away.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...