Calling All Nomads Going To The Dunfermline Game..flag Day

topcat

One of your fellow Nomads "Twinny" has asked if it would be possible to get a photo on the pitch with the new NOMADS Flag.

Well you don,t get if you don,t ask. So can any other Nomads that maybe want this please let me know so we can ask the club and club photographer.

Topcat

How amazing would it be to have a group of Nomads march the flag from in front of the JH up to the North Stand, hang it up at the back/side and proceed to watch Thistle win the match and league from in front of it.

:cheers:

Sounds good, except that I'd rather have the league undeniably won by tomorrow evening.

I'll be too drunk in hospitality to be photogenic.

Managed to squeeze myself into hospitality at the last moment thru a cancellation. Look out for a guy with a large box. The Flag is bloody enormous.

At the moment I,ll keep the flag being paraded by the ballboys on the agenda as we would need around 6-8 Nomads in order to carry it.

wharabout giving the ballboys little national flags to represent where all the nomads are currently hold up, just to give that international feel to the event. Shuggie could even give one the boys the fez to wear , is there any camels in glasgow zoo they could borrow for the parade.

wharabout giving the ballboys little national flags to represent where all the nomads are currently hold up, just to give that international feel to the event. Shuggie could even give one the boys the fez to wear , is there any camels in glasgow zoo they could borrow for the parade.

The boys will have their hands full trying to control the flag especially if there is a breeze..... ever seen Mary Poppins?

^^ Not been to Glasgow for FAR too long.

whit nae zoo , next thing you will be telling me Thistle have won the 1st division with a young team, there's no south side team with megabucks that exist anymore and some other south side team got beat by Peterhead. Even in our darkest days we avoided all that . It's all hard to believe. I bet Wellington still wears a traffic cone though .You can't rip space time that much.