"firhill Was A Sea Of Red And White........."

Wiltshire Jag

according to Traynor in the Hunday Mail. Can't believe I actually paid for this crap. Today's is one big ad for a book written by one of its employees.

Couldnt believe that this morning, mind you coming from Sevco's head of PR's brother, shouldnt come as a surprise.....we werent playing Aberdeen yesterday...were we????

according to Traynor in the Hunday Mail. Can't believe I actually paid for this crap. Today's is one big ad for a book written by one of its employees.

If you think that is bad go take a look at the Sunday Post who have a headline for the Thistle match report of

"Lawless leveller denies Partick at the death"

SFL website , which earlier in the season gave us "champions elect" in describing Morton, has gone a bit daft today.

Livingston, apparently, moved a "step closer to the play-offs". Meantime Hamilton "kept their promotion hopes in their own hands".

I think the SFL stuff comes from the Press Association but that's really bad.

Yes , and the sea of red and white only amounted to 5000 fans with a puddle of 500 black and white in the old stand, please tell me who did the count !! there was easily over 7000 at firhill yesterday beating all but one of the games played in Scotland . the media have a lot to answer for respecting the state of our national game with their narrow minded reporting on the OF and present SPL teams , will we be written up any better next season ? Still think we will come off 2nd best to Sevco especially in the daily Ranger , and what about Tam Cowan !! Not a single word in his columns about us being 1st div champions , total disgrace of journalism !!!

Yes , and the sea of red and white only amounted to 5000 fans with a puddle of 500 black and white in the old stand, please tell me who did the count !! there was easily over 7000 at firhill yesterday beating all but one of the games played in Scotland. the media have a lot to answer for respecting the state of our national game with their narrow minded reporting on the OF and present SPL teams , will we be written up any better next season ? Still think we will come off 2nd best to Sevco especially in the daily Ranger , and what about Tam Cowan !! Not a single word in his columns about us being 1st div champions , total disgrace of journalism !!!

:blink: