Mcnamara - You Couldn't Make It Up...

There isn't a court in the land who would award him this bonus. Him and his lawyers know that fine well.

This is a move designed to muddy the waters and buy him (and his legal team) a bit more time.

This suggests to me that PTFC may now have served him with legal papers and this is his counter-claim. Either that or he knows fine well to expect them soon.

Nothing should surprise us about this guy now. He wouldn't have won us the league and his departure was the best thing to happen to this club in over a decade.

As an aside, I heard at the weekend that McNamara, throughout his whole time at the club, never once said hello to Bobbie Dinnie, the man who found so many of the players who were there when he took over.

Tells you everything you need to know about the guy. Used to getting his own way and spits the dummy when he doesn't.

A foul, odious wee man with the scruples of a sewer rat who's had a bang on the heid turning it into an above average horrible wee thing. This festering shithouse and his rank arrogance and hypocrisy make my blood bubble with unbridled rage.

If there was a specific law against being an obnoxious wee twat, SnakeNamara would be doing 35 consecutive life sentences.

• Like 5

I cannot wait to give him absolute pelters next season. Although I don't wish to go to Tannadice again and give those feckers any money, so hopefully we'll play them at Firhill first.

I won't go to Tannadice. No chance. I think their average away support will be way down without Dundee & after the way they treated the Motherwell fans recently. Hahahahaha.

to the liverpool Torres tune:

we thought he was a proper Jag, Jackie,Jackie

he's really just a wee b4wbag Jackie Jackie,

he left the Firhill promise land and fcuked off with our 80 grand,

Macnamara get yersel tae fcuk!

Edited by jags on tour

the cheating moneygrabbing shitehawk resigned.

80,000 reasons why he owes us, while we owe him (and his scummy new club) nothing, apart from our collective contempt, dislike and disgust for ever more.

oxygen thief.

My favourite term of endearment on here in a long, long time.

I find this genuinely astonishing. It defies all logic. Surely by paying his lawyers to pursue lost causes he's merely adding to his overall costs. Does this mean that Villas-Boas should have recieved a bonus for winning the Champions League?

A foul, odious wee man with the scruples of a sewer rat who's had a bang on the heid turning it into an above average horrible wee thing. This festering shithouse and his rank arrogance and hypocrisy make my blood bubble with unbridled rage.

If there was a specific law against being an obnoxious wee twat, SnakeNamara would be doing 35 consecutive life sentences.

Don't be a fence sitter! Do you like the guy or not? :D

• Like 1

That 80K could have kept Erskine, the risk of being sued could stop us hanging on to Lawless, he's a despicable money grabbing fud. I wish him every failure in football from now, we took a chance on him when his career was ending, we stood by him when he broke his leg, we put him through his coaching badges, we gave him his break in management, we stuck by him when his 1st term results were pretty poor, and he stabs the club and its fans in the back.

Don't forget it was the fans through the jags trust that made up the shortfall of cash to bring him to firhill. So it really is in a sense a direct slap in the face to the fans rather than just about employer shit.

Together, we've got power.

We should use it to hit back at Dundee United who, although not contractually liable, are almost certainly pulling the strings of Judas the Puppet.

A 2 game boycott of Tannadice 2013/14.

Away attendees absolutely 0.

No scabs.

2,500 @ £22 = £55,000

1,000 @ £10 = £10,000

A £65,000 wallop. Maybe even more.

Red and yellow solidarity in spectacular effect.

Together, we've got power.

We should use it to hit back at Dundee United who, although not contractually liable, are almost certainly pulling the strings of Judas the Puppet.

A 2 game boycott of Tannadice 2013/14.

Away attendees absolutely 0.

No scabs.

2,500 @ £22 = £55,000

1,000 @ £10 = £10,000

A £65,000 wallop. Maybe even more.

Red and yellow solidarity in spectacular effect.

I would back this but I think it would be impossible to get all jags fans on board. You would get the stubborn ones who follow the team everywhere who would go. Also, the supporters buses would all probably run. Get the buses on side and we would have a real chance.

I would back this but I think it would be impossible to get all jags fans on board. You would get the stubborn ones who follow the team everywhere who would go. Also, the supporters buses would all probably run. Get the buses on side and we would have a real chance.

Aye, you're right, but it all starts with conversation. And we've got time to debate...

I'm raging at all the carry on caused by McNamara & there is no way I'll be at tannadice but i worry what kind of effect it would have on the team. Twelfth man and all that. I'm all for screwing united & money grabbing McNamara as much as possible but I also really want to get points off them! I've hated them since the play offs in the 90s!

I'm raging at all the carry on caused by McNamara & there is no way I'll be at tannadice but i worry what kind of effect it would have on the team. Twelfth man and all that. I'm all for screwing united & money grabbing McNamara as much as possible but I also really want to get points off them! I've hated them since the play offs in the 90s!

Not to mention that it will have us compared to Sevco fans (though at least in our case we have real cause to be annoyed).

One point - however despicably McNamara had behaved or how much DU's board have acted badly, I'd never rate any team worse than the OF duo - and especially not the blue coloured half who get away with murder while the SFA, SPL and the media bend down to lick their *****.

Latest example - a free advert from the BBC (no way is this an article) paid for by us:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22400088