Close Season Quiz

Robert Fleck played for us on loan from Rangers

Later in his career he scored for Scotland in the Italy World Cup v Sweden, same match as Wee Mo scored in

are you sure? I thought it was McCall and Mo that scored, I don't think Fleck ever scored for full Scotland international team

Edited by paralytic thistle

• Members

Question :- what are the three Partick Thistle connections to Scotland's last home International ?

Mo Johnston played with us and came on as a sub in the last game against England in 1984. England had Kenny Sansom and Graham Roberts in the team who were both at one time linked with Thistle is the closest I can get.

1) Woops, I was there in Genoa and was so overcome at seeing two former Thistle players in a winning Scotland team that I seem to have convinced myself that they both scored

2) I didn't mean to ask for the three Thistle connections in the last Home International.

For clarification I'm asking about the three Thistle connections to Scotland's last home game

Edited by The Cuddly Toi

1) It was definitely Fleck what scored the first. I was there!

2) I didn't mean to ask for the three Thistle connections in the last Home International.

For clarification I'm asking about the three Thistle connections to Scotland's last home game

well have a wee look at this and see if you still think Fleck scored the first goal

Guest fredthecheesecloth

Terrible question sure to get some glorious responses,

Name an AA, BB, CC, DD.... footballer.

So AA - Alan Archibald....

any takers?

• Members

Let's keep it neat and easy to follow. One question at a time. Cuddly Toi's question needs answered as does Fred's. No more questions till they are done.

Fred, is that an open-ended question? And for the sake of simplicity, let's keep them Jags related for now?