Player Sponsorship 2013/14

Lambies Lost Doo

If we are looking for non-Scots players then James Craigen is my pick. Apart from Christie Elliot (who is yet to re-sign) now sure who else is from outside Scotland. Balatoni could play for Scotland under the schooling rule.

Outside that then Stuart Bannigan as he is surely one that will go on and do better things. They do get booked up quick though so we should start getting ready to vote.

OK Nomads, You ought to have received a Newsletter e-mail from me on Player Sponsorship. Let's move quickly to get a load of cash raised for the club. I had 4 e-mail error messages so let me know if you did not get anything e-mailed from me.

OK Nomads, You ought to have received a Newsletter e-mail from me on Player Sponsorship. Let's move quickly to get a load of cash raised for the club. I had 4 e-mail error messages so let me know if you did not get anything e-mailed from me.

How does a non-Nomad like myself contribute to this?

Thanks GJ - a newsletter has just been issued.

We (that’s 12 of us + 1 Nomad friend) have now raised sufficient funds to sponsor a player’s shirt. (I include promised contributions I have yet to receive!!)

We have secured the AWAY shirt of Conrad Balatoni our 2012/13 Nomad Player of the Year which I consider to be a real scoop!!

When I asked about the new away shirt I was told I could not be told (?! which took a little figuring) BUT that I would like it .... yah!!!!

and the Nomads second shirt is our new boy John Baird's AWAY shirt. I'm getting excited thinking of how the season will pan out for him now he is blessed with our following :-)

I'm now trading with the Club for raffle goodies with the excess funds we have raised - so thanks to all late fund donators!!

Edited by Shuggie

180+ are in the Official Nomad Global supporters club. There are undoubtedly others as proven by the swell in our ranks when the Official Site published news of our flag. I urge any distant Jags fans or those closer to home who just can't get to se the Jags to PM me and join-up.

With Conrad Balatoni (Away) and John Baird (Away) top now sponsored by Nomads Supporters the remaining tops available are

http://ptfc.co.uk/news/2013-2014/june_2013/player_sponsorship_opportunities

AWAY TOPS – Christie Elliott, Mark McGuigan, Aaron Sinclair, Ross Forbes and new signing Paul Gallacher.

Scott Paterson – top and boots

Kenny Crichton - top and boots.