Jags Trust Afc Rip

PKANELKA9

Unfortunately towards the end of last season due to a lack of numbers the Jags Trust AFC Management/board had to call time on the club and call in the administrators as the cost of running the team was outwaying what they were bringing in.

Unfortunately the team ended up in liquidation and from this point it is Jags Trust AFC no more

I would like to thank all those involved over the years , Managers like Scott Grant, David "The Fugitive" Logan, Gerry Brown and Ally McArthur/Dougs for keeping the team going for so long and also everyone who took part in playing/training and the amazing weekends away.

Thank you all.

Also a big Thanks to the Jags Trust who sponsored the team

ADMIN FEEL FREE TO REMOVE THE JAGS TRUST AFC FORUM NOW

JagsTrust AFC RIP :-(

• Members

My three or four games came about 10 years too late for my liking unfortunately. It was obvious the lads were struggling to field 11 players on too many occasions last season and so all good things must come to an end. The new recruits conveyor belt dried up when Craig folded the THW team and I couldn't poach players from anyone else! :D

It will always be the PTFCdotnet team to me though.

Is that the dotnets? Tragedy! I do believe I have the distinction of scoring their first two goals, in a win against the other Thistle website at the Firhill complex on a fine spring Saturday morning in about 2004.

Genuinely sorry to hear this, but well done to all those who kept it going all this time.

Edited by allyo