The Best Wee Team In Glesga!

I've been thinkin' over the last few days of all the wee players I've watched over the years. I was trying to compile a team but struggled for a goalkeeper and a dominating centre half! Anyhoo, some of my favourites over the years have been; Johnny Gibson, Ian McDonald ( although sometimes I found him as infuriating as hell), Jamie Doyle, Alan Logan, Paul Walker, George Shaw, Colin McGlashan and of course now we have Steven Lawless.

George Niven was only 5' 9" tall, I think; small for a goalkeeper. I think there would also be a place in the team for James Grady. Alex Burns was a wee punter as well, no?

That's great we've got a keeper but we still need some defenders as we have a plethora of midfielders, wide players and strikers.

Different games mate

The 9 men game we drew 2-2 ka was in goals i think

Te docherty game we went down to 10 men fairly early i think, we won 2-0 if memory serves correctly.

And to the other post - the wee winger from everton was stephen connor i think?

That's the one. Think he only played a few games before injury ruined any chances he had. He looked rapid when he came on v Stirling in first game of season but didn't look to have much other than speed. According to Wikipedia he's currently playing in Wales for Airbus after dotting around other Welsh clubs