Nomad Shirt Sponsorship - Gary Fraser Home Shirt

Shuggie

As the title suggests, I have been able to secure the lad's home shirt for the Nomads.

CORRECTION: due to a wee mix up, the Nomads have swopped shirts! We are now sponsoring our new signing, Gary Fraser

I did not have quite enough cash to hand but took a gamble that a Nomad or two would cough up a tenner or so to help!!

So if you're as happy as me with the Nomads sponsoring 3 players this year, please paypal me at [email protected] and win a chance to get a sponsored shirt in our Nomad raffle.

Cheers

Shuggie the camel tender

Edited by Shuggie

I did not have quite enough cash to hand but took a gamble that a Nomad or two would cough up a tenner or so to help!!

So if you're as happy as me with the Nomads sponsoring 3 players this year, please paypal me at [email protected] and win a chance to get a sponsored shirt in our Nomad raffle.

Cheers

Shuggie the camel tender

Mr Shug CT , Sir . how many Nomads does it need in dominations of 10 GBP to contribute at this stage to make up your short fall. I can contribute with foregn filthy lucra the 10 GBP equivalent sum . After reading the merchandise Topic am not sure I want to win a shirt in a raffle. :)

Thanks for the donation Banderas - good to hear you are out there in www land. We are now OK re funding.

If I could change the topic heading I would as I have just learned of a wee bit of confusion re the top I thought I had secured. Seems like the lad's whole strip has been sponsored by someone else ...... so ..... The Nomads are now sponsoring Gary Fraser's Home Shirt.