Family Section

blakey

Yeah, there's a specific section, although it's difficult to describe where it is without a seating plan. After gaining entry to the stand head for the third entrance from the left, as this is the closest to the family area (I think - one of the others will correct me if I'm wrong). Then just ask the steward who is manning that entrance - there's one on each and they will be able to point you in the right direction. Failing that, just ask one of your fellow Jags.

Thanks Stewarty - I do find it a little odd that this information is not more readily available, given the family-friendly nature of the club.

Yeah, things are a tad chaotic at the moment. We could definitely do with a putting a seating plan on the club website. I'm sure the family-friendly nature of the club will shine through once you get there though.

Thanks Stewarty and Partick76, looking forward to the game and hopefully turning my nephew into a jags fan (taking him on Tuesday too - two wins, good goals and the great atmosphere should just about do it!!!) Unfortunately he's over at the dark side right now, well on one side of it!