Interesting Highlights Package

banderas

I think the SFL website is really coming on.

Its good to have a weekly look around the Division's games. (and the league too no doubt)

I'd still fork out for extended highlights of Thistle matches at Firhill - and there are other Nomads who have shown an interest too so let's hope the Club waken up to this reality, the immediate revenue benefits it'll bring as well as other streams it'll pull along like more things Thistle being bought from Greaves - and actual visits to Firhill by engaged fans.

Year 3 of the dream...............

If the SFL are continuing with these highlights for league games it might not really be worth having the extended highlights on subscription. As a consumer it might be a good thing, but for the club it might be incredibly poor timing if they had indeed expected to put a subscription package together.

I'm pretty sure the Club have had an eye on the future - a rose tinted one if we'd made it to the SPL and the highlights that would have been available then.

To my mind an extended highlights package with pre, mid and post match clips with our VIPs would be very gratefully received by this Nomad. The SFL stuff would complete the weekend.

I'm pretty sure the Club have had an eye on the future - a rose tinted one if we'd made it to the SPL and the highlights that would have been available then.

To my mind an extended highlights package with pre, mid and post match clips with our VIPs would be very gratefully received by this Nomad. The SFL stuff would complete the weekend.

Club... eye to the future???

You must be talking about a different club Shuggie surely?