Generating Funds For Archie During December

Fawlty Towers

I think that we are all agreed on the fact that Archie needs to do some work in the transfer window. That requires finances so I was asking myself “what can I do to assist with generating those finances?”

There are several things that I came up with and by extension if I can do them it means that others can also do some or all of them as well.

The more finances that we can raise during December the more it will free up funds for Archie to use in January.

• There are 3 homes games left this month so by bringing someone along who does not normally attend to at least one of them it will help increase gate receipts.

• In Sunday's programme (buying one of those helps as well) there are still player sponsorships available at reduced prices. Away tops are available at £150 + VAT and Boots at £50 + VAT. E-mail [email protected] for details.

Lets do what we can to help support our manager.

Hmm…. need to refresh my memory….. what happened to this forum's attempt to raise sponsorship of a player…… I seem to recall that we short. If there are now reduced prices….. Can we afford ham?

Sorry I forgot to mention that we now have the funds in place to sponsor Mark Kerr's home top, I am just waiting for the admin guys to come back to me on one thing but we got there in the end!

Sorry I forgot to mention that we now have the funds in place to sponsor Mark Kerr's home top, I am just waiting for the admin guys to come back to me on one thing but we got there in the end!

not often anyone gets chance to own a genuine thistle top in near pristeen, only worn twice, condition.

• Like 1

Interesting crowd funding idea being attempted by East Fife to raise money for the club.

Like the idea of getting a share and other benefits. Seems more realistic than TAG to me.

Link here to story here - http://www.bbc.co.uk...siness-25199039

In the meantime, I'd love a dvd of last season. Sadly looking less and less likely : (

how much do the club get out of the calendars and programmes ,

A question along similar lines, what do the programmes cost these days and how many do we sell at an average game?

I don't know anyone who buys one and don't see people reading them very often, although I presume proportionally the JHS buy a lot more, posh old gits with their reading and that.

A question along similar lines, what do the programmes cost these days and how many do we sell at an average game?

I don't know anyone who buys one and don't see people reading them very often, although I presume proportionally the JHS buy a lot more, posh old gits with their reading and that.

I buy one and pass the time spotting typos, factual errors, etc. etc.

Just cause we can read and write in the JHS, maybe Tam should do a pop-up version for the NS with a wee coloring in section, could sell tons, especially now the baby shed are amongst you

• Like 1

How many DVDs would we need to sell for 75k?

about 8000, can run these off for under £1 a go (plus any copyright we need to pay) and sell for £10, we could be greedy and combine with the ramsdens cup and do a double for £20

Irrelevant anyway even if we could make a fiver profit and sell 500 its still money in the bank we missed the opportunity with

Edited by Norgethistle