Generating Funds For Archie During December

Fawlty Towers

A good take up of these will help as well:

http://ptfc.co.uk/ne...e_available_now

I've long been a strong advocate of the Club selling a variety of game packs so not trying to shoot anyone down. That said I thought the whole point of a five game package was to suit someone who can only attend sporadically. Given that I don't really see the point of selling a designated game package.

I've long been a strong advocate of the Club selling a variety of game packs so not trying to shoot anyone down. That said I thought the whole point of a five game package was to suit someone who can only attend sporadically. Given that I don't really see the point of selling a designated game package.

On the 5 game game package for a set 5 games, what happens if you buy these then the games get moved for telly, there is a good chance 3 of them could

On the 5 game game package for a set 5 games, what happens if you buy these then the games get moved for telly, there is a good chance 3 of them could

Good point. As the moved dates may be unsuitable. I doubt anything would happen, season ticket holders have this issue as well.

Edited by mhs

agreed. whoever came up with this idea, instead of repeating the pick your own five games package offering of last season, needs their head examined. cannot see this specific five game package being much of a seller (and particularily in comparison to last years), and it's not as if any of the other home games excluded are going to sellout, so a very strange decision to be so restrictive. another missed opportunity for maximising income i fear.