Oman Supporters Association Meeting

topcat

The Oman jags supporters club met on Thursday night with our highest attendance to date

NOMADS IN ATTENDANCE

MUSCAT JAG

TOPCAT

JAGGY

A good night and a few songs to boot. Hopefully MUSCAT JAG will get that photo downloaded.

Get in tae the Rovers

Mona Thistle

The Oman jags supporters club met on Thursday night with our highest attendance to date

NOMADS IN ATTENDANCE

MUSCAT JAG

TOPCAT

JAGGY

A good night and a few songs to boot. Hopefully MUSCAT JAG will get that photo downloaded.

Get in tae the Rovers

Mona Thistle

Sons of the desert?

spent a long time working in the oman with the ministry of defence,now in the falklands,do you have a space for an honary member?

how you enjoying the falklands then?

i was the in 89, the wildlife is amazing especialy swiming with the the dolphins, bloody cold but great.

you in stanly or at MPA?

at mpa,civvy, working in the power station for babcocks.havent been any further in the water than ankle depth.

are you in muscat,or down southin salalah.spent over 10 years in and around muaskar al mutaffah,seeb,then,when i returned for a 2nd spell,i was down south.its funny in all the years i was there,i never came across another thistle fan,plenty of the old firm lot.left the oman 1994,thought about going back for a look but so far resisted the temptation,somethings are best left as good memories.todays result not a great start,goalie is dodgy,always has been,no amount of coaching by hinchcliffe will make him good!

at mpa,civvy, working in the power station for babcocks.havent been any further in the water than ankle depth.

are you in muscat,or down southin salalah.spent over 10 years in and around muaskar al mutaffah,seeb,then,when i returned for a 2nd spell,i was down south.its funny in all the years i was there,i never came across another thistle fan,plenty of the old firm lot.left the oman 1994,thought about going back for a look but so far resisted the temptation,somethings are best left as good memories.todays result not a great start,goalie is dodgy,always has been,no amount of coaching by hinchcliffe will make him good!

sorry i am an ex soldier and did a 4-5 month spell down there. hitch a lift to seal island and check out the elephant seals, amazing.... but watch out for the caracaras(spelling??)

ref the match, no not a good start but not as bad as some make out (end of the world)

spent a long time working in the oman with the ministry of defence,now in the falklands,do you have a space for an honary member?

of course!!! I will soon need to be an honorary member as it's home to EK for me at the end of the month. Also, Topcat is only here for a short spell, but he was here for a long time. So from next month it will only be Muscat Jag!!!

I'm in Muscat working at the airport, Muscat Jag is also in Muscat as well (funnily enough!!) Topcat is in Sur just now, but came up to Muscat last week.

If you left in 94 you would see massive changes, even people who have been here for only 4 or 5 years say that.

I'm in Muscat working at the airport, Muscat Jag is also in Muscat as well (funnily enough!!) Topcat is in Sur just now, but came up to Muscat last week.

If you left in 94 you would see massive changes, even people who have been here for only 4 or 5 years say that.

cant believe in all the years that i spent in the oman that i didnt find another "jag"now we have so many!!.yes you are right,i would probably find many changes,i presume that you have a wider selection of "watering holes",i was lucky working with the ministry that i had a good "social life",which didnt cost the earth.the one thing i dont miss is RAMAHDAN,the EIDS wre okay though.well guys hope this finds you in good spirits.

cant believe in all the years that i spent in the oman that i didnt find another "jag"now we have so many!!.yes you are right,i would probably find many changes,i presume that you have a wider selection of "watering holes",i was lucky working with the ministry that i had a good "social life",which didnt cost the earth.the one thing i dont miss is RAMAHDAN,the EIDS wre okay though.well guys hope this finds you in good spirits.

definitely in good spirits after todays result, even though Ramadan just started a few days ago!!!

definitely in good spirits after todays result, even though Ramadan just started a few days ago!!!

yes,good result, especially after kirkaldy.does the ruwi hotel still do "ruwi-revivers",the inter-con used to be pretty busy on friday mornings,was quite raucos at times,so many good memories,so many7 sore heads.

yes,good result, especially after kirkaldy.does the ruwi hotel still do "ruwi-revivers",the inter-con used to be pretty busy on friday mornings,was quite raucos at times,so many good memories,so many7 sore heads.

i don't know where the ruwi hotel is, i never go to ruwi very often. Like I said things have changed big time & I live close to the airport. almost everywhere between ruwi & the airport is built up now, probably areas you havent even heard of. beyond the airport there are huge housing areas as well.