Just A Little Something I Put Together

Yellow & Redneck

Even though I know that they equalsie about a minute later and that we will lose the replay Damon's goal still gets the heart pumping.

To this day I don't know how I kept quiet in the Ibrox press box. I remember shaking with emotion when the ball hit the net and muttering "I don't believe it".

Just as an aside there is a free bar in the Ibrox press room (or there was then) and I can remember taking advantage of it at full-time.

Watching that I started to think about how I as a rather irregular attender, was actually present to see quite a few of those moments and can still remember basking in them - but have never watched footage of them. Then I thought how it is the opposite way around for most Old F*rm fans, as many of them never see their favourite or great moments in person and only bask in their successes when they gloat to colleagues at work who support the alternate cheek.

Watching that I started to think about how I as a rather irregular attender, was actually present to see quite a few of those moments and can still remember basking in them - but have never watched footage of them. Then I thought how it is the opposite way around for most Old F*rm fans, as many of them never see their favourite or great moments in person and only bask in their successes when they gloat to colleagues at work who support the alternate cheek.

HOLY SHIT!

IT'S DAVIE MOYES!

Edited by The Incredible Adam Spark

Absolutely GLORIOUS! So much to enjoy there - for instance, the fact that when Hardie takes his Thistle top off, he doesn't have a 'compression garment' or whatever upmarket f**kin' vest Donnelly and Cairney seem to think they should wear - he's got a proper T SHIRT on! Harkins' through ball; Gerry's flick and goal at Dundee, the glory that was Chappy...... I could go on.