Manchester Break

Mr Bunny

Surprised I can't see anything on this yet. Team have been on a break down Manchester (and will have a bounce game as well as normal training) to get away from it all.

A couple of short pieces on the OS: http://ptfc.co.uk/news/2013-2014/march_2014/trip_to_manchester_proves_a_good_break_for_bannigan

Bannigan's yellow cards have added up to him missing the Hibs game. Who do you think will come in? I'd guess Craigen as he's played there before but there are several options. For instance Bauben could move back to play beside Fraser with Lawless or even Doolan coming in up front.

Apart from that I'd think rest of the team will be much the same.

Have stayed at Mottram Hall a couple of times, very nice and a great training pitch and nice golf course. Quite a lot of the Man City/Utd players seem to go there, the restaurant is called the Carrington and they have lots of pictures of Man Utd memorabilia on the walls, it's where Carols Tevez got banned for speeding when he came out of there :D. Would expect the team to be nice and relaxed after that and ready to go against Hibs!

^ The club must be flush with cash if it can afford to send the squad to such a plush hotel for a few days. Mottram Hall is one De Vere's top hotels and rooms start at around £150 per night. It's clear that the club does not need the TAG subscription or Easy Fundraising revenue.

^ The club must be flush with cash if it can afford to send the squad to such a plush hotel for a few days. Mottram Hall is one De Vere's top hotels and rooms start at around £150 per night. It's clear that the club does not need the TAG subscription or Easy Fundraising revenue.

I know you like to trawl the internet so surprised that you missed the part about the trip being budgeted for.

If the manager thinks there is value in it and there is money in the budget for it what on earth is the big deal with it?

• Like 1

I stay in De Vere hotels on occasion, and you can get very competitive rates if you know where to look!

me too. and if you are block booking rooms for 20 to 30 people at a time, especially for a number of consecutive days, and know the right people to speak to, you can get rooms at a fraction of the publicised rates.

To see Kilmarnock having greetin meetins and our boys are away at a nice place with nice facilties before the crucial run in, I know which I would prefer and like to see my team partaking in! At long last what looks like a professional outfit approach and at a vital time. Think we could get used to this!!!!!!

I stay in De Vere hotels on occasion, and you can get very competitive rates if you know where to look!

Please post the links! I often get good deals at MacDonald's hotels (not the hamburger joints of course) that are great for a golfing/spa breaks. A cheap weekend at The Grand in Brighton (fast train from Gatwick) would be great.

I know you like to trawl the internet so surprised that you missed the part about the trip being budgeted for.

If the manager thinks there is value in it and there is money in the budget for it what on earth is the big deal with it?

I must admit to really disliking the name of this joint. What next? "We're staying at the Cassidy Palace and have exclusive use of the John Rowbotham Suite. The Madden Hilton was fully booked as usual and Collum Castle is too small and impersonal".

Surprised I can't see anything on this yet. Team have been on a break down Manchester (and will have a bounce game as well as normal training) to get away from it all.

A couple of short pieces on the OS: http://ptfc.co.uk/news/2013-2014/march_2014/trip_to_manchester_proves_a_good_break_for_bannigan

Bannigan's yellow cards have added up to him missing the Hibs game. Who do you think will come in? I'd guess Craigen as he's played there before but there are several options. For instance Bauben could move back to play beside Fraser with Lawless or even Doolan coming in up front.

Apart from that I'd think rest of the team will be much the same.

against the Hi Bees we will need eleven players on the pitch so forget Craigen. of course if were up by three or four going into injury time, Craigen can come on so we can sing "we only need ten men"

against the Hi Bees we will need eleven players on the pitch so forget Craigen. of course if were up by three or four going into injury time, Craigen can come on so we can sing "we only need ten men"

Same old pish! Maybe one day we will see a post from you that has real relevance and purpose. I won't hold my breath.

did jimmy give your bird a better time than you ever have or something?